Telkom — cancellation of my line rental
Good day. I emailed Telkom on the Monday the 29th of August requesting a cancellation of my line rental. On the first of September I hadn't yet had any response on my email, so I popped into the Telkom shop at Eastgate, where I was informed that my month's notice will only be valid once (if ever?) they have acknowledged receipt of my notification. Surely Telkom's inability to process my notification doesn't change the fact that they were notified.
The number this cancellation is regarding to is [protected].
It took me 2 months to get this line up and running, can we please not have the same story now with it's cancellation.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018