Telebrands — Double sale
I place an order for Jupiter jack. When you followed the links they doubled the order and asked if you wanted more. Before you knew it all was ordered without CC total bill confirmation. Exact prices were not clear until the CCD was charged. Poof you're in. I received 2 confirmations mailings. I called the next morning. I had a very difficult time getting a real person and they said no problem so I gave them my Email address. 1 week later I got both packages. I called again and they apologized for the error and they would credit back either returned package. I sent the one package back and of the $40 order I received a credit or $6 and change.
Regardless of the customer service promise of full credit they charge me for return charges and not the Rip off $20 shipping charge.
This company has NO Ethics and should be shut down by the state.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation
- Telebrands - Scam charges
- Aluma Wallet - Scam
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process
- Telebrands Pasta Boat - Wrong Item Being Sent
- Aluma Wallet - Don't BUY !!!
- Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni) - over charge/ no refung
- Telebrands Dr - Get-A-Grip - No Return Information
- Telebrands - Aluma Wallet overcharged me