TelebrandsDouble sale

S

I place an order for Jupiter jack. When you followed the links they doubled the order and asked if you wanted more. Before you knew it all was ordered without CC total bill confirmation. Exact prices were not clear until the CCD was charged. Poof you're in. I received 2 confirmations mailings. I called the next morning. I had a very difficult time getting a real person and they said no problem so I gave them my Email address. 1 week later I got both packages. I called again and they apologized for the error and they would credit back either returned package. I sent the one package back and of the $40 order I received a credit or $6 and change.
Regardless of the customer service promise of full credit they charge me for return charges and not the Rip off $20 shipping charge.

This company has NO Ethics and should be shut down by the state.

• Kl
    Klavve Feb 10, 2010

We received the wrong order, took forever to even reach someone to return it. They said they'd rebate the shipping, but did not. The service is so terrible I'll not even pursue this further! I'll never use or recommend this company--the absolute worst online experience I can remember.

• Ne
    neil morrison Feb 23, 2010

we ordered one 'crazy critters' dog toy for $10.00 . our bank account was charged $23.99 TWICE in a row. we have not received satisfactory response from the service number provided. we are stopping payment at our bank on one of the charges.

• Be
    Believiet Jun 07, 2010

Had same atrocious problem with TELESUCK! May be the best product in the world but inventor sure picked wrong marketing/distribution company! TELESUCK is being sued by the FTC - You deserve it you thieves!!!

• Ny
    Nyxman Aug 06, 2010

I bought a Air Lounger from Telebrand through by Phone call, they told me the Air Lounger is Made from Heavy Duty PVC Material, it is absolutely wrong, it is very low PVC material, there is lot of hole in to the Heat sealing line the Product is almost 7000 rupees above, i lost my money to them, i don't how can we believe these kind of products.

• Bo
    bodyboard Aug 14, 2010

Bottle top can covers are impossible to use. I bought a package of twelve at
    BB&B. They are worthless. Don't waste your time with this useless junk.

• Sj
    Sjanoulis Oct 28, 2010

lets see were do i begin... I ordered a beautiful Diamond 4x ring set for $20.00 + $3.95 when I checked my credit card statement online it shows A $53.97 and a $71.85 withdraw out of my account so in the morning I will be calling and i'll be back to let everyone know what is going on I hope the scam monster did not get me too... Stephanie Janoulis

• Br
    broermdwb Feb 04, 2011

I ordered one (1) tush turner and was sent 4, and billed for 4. These people are crooks to say the least.

• Do
    do not buy this product Feb 23, 2011

I bought the bottle top product and every soda can I applied it to leaked an abundance of soda. This company falsely advertised their product and I will never purchase anything from them again. This is a warning to all potential customers of telebrands. Their product is of horrible quality and no one should think about purchasing.

• Nc
    ncgrneyz Jun 15, 2011

Several months ago, I bought the One Second Needle and I still don't have the product. The money was deducted from my checking account twice. I called them but it didn't do any good.

They also make my phone number available to other companies. I will Not buy anything they sell!

• Dr
    dr.kenig Sep 06, 2011

Telebrands has a scam set up with another company called Just 4 Me. Telebrands sends a small check that appears to be a rebate check. If you cash the check, Telebrands gives your credit card number to Just 4 Me who starts charging you a fee for a service you have never heard about. The 2 companies have this scam set up together and both make money after sharing your credit card with Just 4 Me. Am I the only one that this has happened to?

• Le
    Lessio Jul 05, 2012

Purchased Chefdini, $14.99, buy one, get one free, plus shipping of $7.99 as advertised on t.v. Invoice was for $77.96, instead of $22.98. I called and Kat told me they would refund $15.00 or I could return the merchandise, I wanted to speak to her supervisor but was told they would get back to me. Never heard from them.

• Po
    Poonam Soni Nov 12, 2012

1. Goods supplied by Telebrands received in damaged condition.
    2. Total amount charged is more than the actual shown in their order.
    3. The company is not responding for replacement of damaged goods.

• Lo
    Lori in Va May 02, 2013

we bought the pocket hose after seeing it on tv, WHAT A JOKE...
    we are now on our 2ed and LAST on.
    1st one began leaking the second time of use.
    Returned to the store (Home Depot) second one began leaking around the fitting.
    BTW they supply NO washers, We like the idea in the green house.
    if this one craps out, I give up JUNK JUNK JUNK

sara leal Sep 11, 2013

This place is a ###ing scam! They said they would cancel my order because they over charged me never sent the product and so the pending transaction dropped off...almost aweek later they took tthe $ right out of the account! Not only did their web site & number just drop off the face of the earth but they illegally took the money out of my account! ### stealing hard working ppls money!

• Gb
    G. Bean Mar 15, 2014

I ordered the Spin Mop by phone following a television ad. I admit I had difficulty following the phone prompts and there was no way to reach a real person. I wanted and ordered the TV special: 1 for 39.98 and one additional one for the special price of 19.99 plus S/H or so I thought. What I received was a double order: 4 Spin Mops. When I called the CA number they said I could send them back but I would have to pay the shipping cost which turns out to be $66 dollars, more than the cost of 2 of the mop sets!!! I will try this NJ number to see if I can get a return shipping label. if not I'm stuck with 2 extra Spin Mops for more than the TV commercial!!!
    I swear I will never order from a TV add!!!

• Li
    Lili Joan Apr 21, 2015

The POCKET HOSE ULTRA 3X STRONGER it's a scam. I had to buy the 2nd one after the first one had several pin holes. And what happened? The 2nd one broke down same as the first one. The first month!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!