Teco GasUnfairly discriminating against people!

Teco gas is the sole supplier of gas service to customer in South Florida. If you don't pay your bill as they want you to, if you pay it anytime after the due date, they want you to pay a huge deposit. They are unfairly discriminating against people of low income and nobody does anything about it. The customers are left at the mercy of Teco gas. Onec their is a monopoly, they do what they want!

• Updated by Stephen Burnes · Jul 05, 2019

Teco will not handle problem

• Fr
    Fred H Nov 01, 2007

WOW you don't pay for your service and a company stops the service. What a crazy concept, yea they are they jerks for expecting you to pay for their product. Deposits go up if you don't pay your bill, and they are afraid you probably aren't going to pay so they must protect themselves from losing money from all the people that run out on their bill.

• Fe
    fedup Dec 07, 2007

I was stunned to see an extra $195.00 charge on my Teco gas bill for this mo. We have lived in the same house for 9 yrs and here and there have been a little late but most of the time the bill is paid on time even resulting in receiving letter from Teco stating our "timely payments" I called and spoke to someone this am and he explained to me that this is what they charge to any accounts based on their payment history. Is this legal???

I feel like I have just been the victim of a Teco 'Loop Hole"

• Lo
    lori Steele May 02, 2008

This happened to me as well. What can we do to stop this? I was late due to switching over to online banking and never even knew it! They are being unreasonable thinking someone can come up with 3 electric payments in one month and they refuse to re check my credit and see that I have a high credit rating as they would for a new customer. It does not make any sense that they would cancel the electric for a customer who pays their bill over not submitting a deposit after they have been with them for 5 years.

• Je
    Jeremy Van Fleet Nov 26, 2008

I agree. I was away on business and I come home to find a teco bill awaiting me on my door. I go immediately inside and pay it online. My gas gets shut off and now to merely take off the 2.5in aluminum lock and turn the gas to on (Literally) they want to charge me 110.00 which is 3 time my monthly payment. Let me ask you something Fred H... if you missed your car payment by one day would it then be fair for them to charge you 3 times that amount as a "Late Fee". Yeah I didn't think so. If anyone has any information on legal action we can all begin against this or something that can be done aside from filing a complaint with the Public Service Commission (Which I've already done).

• Li
    Lidia D Mar 21, 2009

Yes, I agree. That's why companies charge a late fee. But when you have a monopoly and they want to charge whatever they please as addt'l. deposit just 'cause they think they should even if your monthly bill is in the low $30's it is greed. One rep. came to my house and said the heater which has always worked perfectly had to be replaced, did not turn on the gas because I said I couldn't, and he said "fine, then no gas" and left. Called a supervisor who said if I called a Co. Teco recommends and they found the heater OK Teco would reimburse the cost of the visit. That's exactly what the Co. tech said, it worked fine. Sent them the bill with the tech's statement, and then they told me 'sorry, we can't pay it back'. I haven't turned gas on that acct. again. They left me w/o gas for months completely unnecessarily. I considered it abusive.

• Yv
    yvonne strong Apr 28, 2009

i have two disable mens living at my address they cut my gas off on the 4-27-09 and i went on 4-28-09 to pay my bill but in the mean time no one told me that i had to pay a extra 65.00 to reconnect my gas i was at work but i had to leave my job again to go and pay the 65.00 and then when i call to give them the numbers off the reciept i have some one stating that they can not turn my gas back on until 4-29-09 but in the mean time the lady stating that they would
    so now i have no gas and cant cook them any thing they cant take baths cause they dont wont to come out until the next day i think that was uncall for what they did and then stating they will be out there between 8:00&12:00p.m. and i am on the phone stating that i have to be to work in the morning i throught florida power was hard but they are a lot more caring then teco they dont care about there customers
    at all i hope the next house i get i hope i never have gas again but in the mean time i will be looking to turn over to electric and i cant go thru this with teco some of teco dont no what they are talking about
    i feel what you guys are saing they put another deposit on me so dont
    feel bad i agree they need to goout of business

• Ho
    hobnob62 May 06, 2009

O.K. So, I have been a customer with Teco gas for about 3 years ( give ot take ) I just got a letter in the mail saying that because 2 monthes out of the year I used more natural gas then My deposit was for ( the rest of the year i use less ) . Now, they want to increase my deposit. My land loard works for the city of st pete and suggested I contact the florida consumer complaints division. so i googled it . here is the link.
    the more people complain about the same issue the more the state will be more likely to make Teco reverse anything they have done. Im thinking i will call Teco first and let them know that I can just as easy replace the water heater with a new electric, on demand water heater ( my land loard is cool that way ) and my stove will just be for looks since i dont use it that much anyway . Ill just use my nu wave oven.
    I hope this link is usefull to you all. good luck and best wishes.

• Am
    amyvankirk Jul 23, 2009

I had my gas turned off because I didnt even realize it was that late. I went to use me dryer and it came out cold air.. I didnt even get a late notice or anything. I called and paid and then was told I owe a 70 dollar reconnect fee then 295 to pay on the phone which I did because I thought it would be quicker nooo it wont get turned back on til tomorrow anytime after 8am I explained I work! 2 jobs how am I supposed to be there.. all I get back is well if you miss the appt you owe another 25 dollars.. well now I understand we have to use them to have hot water, dryers and a stove so they just dont care they say whenever we show up.. oh and if u r not there we make more money.. whos to say they even do show up at all? ugh.. I am moving from my apt building because of the gas issues I just refuse to pay this anymore theres no way im saving that much on my electric bill..not to deal with extra deposits and all this junk

Johali Jul 24, 2009

Here is my situation, I have been effected by the economy pay my bill not on the due date for the past 6 month. My accnt with Teco electric is not behind i just pay past the due date. They want me to pay
    $ 595.oo deposit by August 11 2009. If not they will cut my service even if my monthly bill is paid and oustanding. and I do not own them any money they want me to pay this deposit since in there "system" I'm a costumer that can't walk out on them any time with out paying :(. Hello ...!!! I need electricity for my family. Is not, like I have the choice too choose any other power company.How fair is this? I cant barely pay my monthly bill and I'm a Teco customer for over 13 years. Has never missed a payment just paying late past the due date since since I lost my job. I have to pay this deposit of $595.00 if I want TECO electric to continue providing me with services.

THE GOVERMENT NEEDS TO STEP IN AND STOP THIS!!! WE NEED HELP PLEASE...!!! WE ARE AMERICANS TRYING TO MAKE IT I HAVE LOST EVERITHING. MY BUSINESS, MY HOUSE, MY CARS,
    WERE IS MY AMERICAN DREAM?

• Vv
    vvv Aug 09, 2009

I too am being charged an additional $285 due by Sept 2. I have never had my electric shut off. Been in same house for 15 yrs. They refuse any offer I make to avoid this. Does anyone have any information on how to stop this?

• Up
    upsetjacksonville Aug 19, 2009

I am in the same boat. I have been a TECO customer for about 7 years. Well today I get a call at work that they are pulling the meter and would not stop even though I have a new 6 month old baby in the hom. When I called to find out what was going on. I was informed that I have to pay the amount due of 104 (which I had not problems with) but then on top of it all they wand a 140 deposit and 65 to come and re hook up the meter that they pulled. This was without any notification of ### my account down. and the last bill I received showed a 104 balance due by the 26th of the month. Today is the 19th. Florida needs to do something about the sham that TECO is and fast. because there is no way I can pay 300 to turn this stuff back on and a baby that needs hot water and food to live.

Joe the plummer Aug 21, 2009

I have a bunch of customers who never pay there bill on time or at all and come up with the lamest excuses not to pay their bill. The amount of unpaid bills that I have to write off is really crippling my company. The amount of money I have to pay to mail out late notices and final notices is really too much to handle. Most of my customers are good paying customers but I also have alot of customers who are really raising the cost of business, so much so that I have to raise the rates. I have to hire a whole team just to answer phone calls of people calling to get extensions or to explain why they can't pay me but feel they should get everything for free. Do any of you guys have an idea of how to solve these problems?

• To
    Tom from FL Sep 03, 2009

I think they just want to charge -everyone- a deposit to recoup from all the idiots who simply don't pay their bills.

They demanded a deposit from me as well but here is the clincher; I have never missed or paid late on my bills.

I am an individual with NO issues on my credit report. I have never missed a payment. I checked my FICO for a mortgage in April and it was 720 as well. I also verified my credit again today with Equifax and they reported no issues.

Here is my little story:

I went to setup a TECO account for my new residency and was told a $300 deposit was required; it is allegedly based on the square footage of the residence. I asked for a deposit waiver as I've never had to put one down in the past. They pulled my "credit report" and said I was declined. I asked why, as I've never needed a deposit with any other utility company. The representative stated that deposit waiver criteria was 'missed utility payments'. I pointed out that I have never missed a payment or paid any bill late. The rep then changed his tune and said he doesn't really know how it works and I have to call Equifax to find out. I asked for a manager or anyone with more information and was told there was no one else so call Equifax. I called Equifax and was told my credit is fine, no missed/late payments or other issues. Equifax rep said that only TECO would know their approval requirements and to call TECO back.

So I called back, got the same clueless person, and was again told that no managers/supervisors/etc exist to talk to. When I again asked about the deposit waiver criteria he said nobody at TECO would know and only Equifax does so call them. After a few minutes of banter, the rep tells me my deposit is now even more. At that point I thanked him and hung up.

So TECO "customer service" is obviously 2 things: clueless and useless. Their deposit criteria for new clients is also arbitrary, if it actually exists. I have no idea if a customer service rep has the ability to adjust your deposit or why my deposit suddenly jumped when I rocked the boat. I will say that this monopoly is not acceptable. I await the day that TECO goes the way of the dinosaurs.

I emailed the Florida consumer complaint department, TECO, and considered filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General but that would not do much. While TECO technically isn't breaking any law, their arbitrary deposit requirements do need to be made clear.

I want to know their reasoning for demanding a deposit from an individual who has never missed a single payment on anything in their life. I even offered to pay my "expected" bill in advance, in lieu of a $300 or $400 deposit. I generally pay my rent, cable, and other bills in advance with no issues or need for a deposit.

If you don't pay your bills than I do agree with TECO, a deposit is necessary.
    For me it is the principal of the matter though.
    I pay my bills, I don't want to loan someone my money for no reason.

If any TECO employee(s) care to provide an enlightening response they better not be paid hourly to answer the phone. No offense but I've seen how informed those employees are.

mamamo Sep 15, 2009

We also never missed or were late with a TECO payment. Our avg TECO bill is only about $50/month. We had an issue with a completely different company that we do business with & disputed our arrangement with that company to no avail. We eventually hired an attorney and stopped paying this other company pending court decision over our issue. Apparently, this is reflected in our credit report & TECO sends us a deposit demand for $300. My husband refused to pay it on principle & they have taken our regular monthly payments and applied it to the deposit... which makes our account appear to be unpaid. They turned off our gas & said to have it turned back on is $70... with an additional $30 if we want it back on that day or we could wait a few days. We're not exactly hurting for money right now, so we paid it... but seeing all these messages I just wonder why they need to apply seemingly large deposits on accounts that aren't actually in jeopardy of being bad debt. Our balance due at time of disconnect was $100... if they cut us off at $100 why would they need a $300 deposit? Also, even though we had an issue with another business reflected on our credit report, our credit is not bad at all... even now in these times of tight credit we can open credit accounts anywhere without a problem. This seems like extortion.

• Do
    DownwithMonopoly Mar 02, 2010

I have been with Tampa Electric a subsidiary of TECO for 6 years with no problem. They introduced Ebill and that is where all my problems started. I wanted to use a new bank account I opened and that is where all the problem started. The issue started when the ebill did not allow me to check what was my bill before submitting. The ebill team said I either pressed twice on enter or my computer froze and the only way to delete any payment is to call them. I decided to pay again directly from my bank account though TECO received the money they did not update my account on time so my account was disconnected. I called in the person I spoke was rude, eventually I spoke with a manager and she appologized and had the light reconnected. Few days later I was charged for the reconnection bill, the new representative said the manager had no notes on my last call so no way to determine if I paid before or after disconnection. Although it shows I paid it is not showing the time if it is before or after disconnection.
    I had called 3 times and spoken to 3 different people and none had any notes on my calls, they charged me 3 times what I owe, I can't say my bank is reponsible because my bank shows them making the payment on time. I need to sue this company and their monopoly. Any help would do.

• Su
    sue5381 Mar 09, 2010

I also have a similar issue. Since 2009 Teco has raised my Teco bill a couple of hundred dollars. Just this year (2010) Teco has raised my bill from being 315 dollars In January to 655 dollars in February. This month in march it is running me 820 dollars. I have had no help from Teco, I have done everything asked of me. From checking for water leaks, checking my A C, checking to see if there are cracks in the windows or what my A C is set on. To making sure my water heater has no leak. I have requested them to come out and look at the meter and they tell me the meter cant be broke or nothing can be wrong with it because its digital. I am afraid that by next month my Teco bill will be over 1000 dollars, my son has asthma and I can't afford that kind of bill. Teco has no hart because when I don't pay the bill I know they will shut off my bill. I have no clue on what I can do. I don't run my lights because I have sky lights in my home. I don't run the heat, and my A C Is all ways set on 78 just like Teco told me to do. There for I have no clue to why my bill is so high for. I would like to know what my options are and what I can do.

• Sh
    SHKB May 10, 2010

I have had Teco for over a year and put down a deposit when I opened the acct. and now they are asking for an additional Deposit for service.. I thought once you put a deposit down that is it until you end your service with the company then they will use that deposit toward any remaining bill. Serious TECO needs to understand many people now are living on pay check to pay check and budget themselves.. I can not believe they get away with raising your deposit after you have already been a client of thiers. I am a single mother who gets no child support and live on a strict budget. I don't want to pay for other peoples mistakes nor do I want to make sure the CEO have another new house to live in or a fancy vacation they want to go on paid for by me and my fellow Americans.. Right now our Country is in a depression and they want more money... Hello TECO wake up and smell the coffee..

Charles Obrien May 21, 2010

We ran into the same issue with the Natural Gas provided, we have had service with Teco for 8 years and now we get a Bill for $160.00 for a Deposit increase on a 45.00 a month bill.
    Well, were not gonna put up with this. We just purchased a new electric dryer and water heater and are converting the furnace to propane.
    Teco will continue to rob their customers until our crooked government steps up and rights this wrong

• Po
    Power Guys Inc. Oct 29, 2010

Better Alternative for your Natural Gas needs!

Hello, My name is Yamil Moya, CEO and Co-Founder of The Power Guys, Inc. here to tell you that you don't have to take it anymore!

After countless years of poor customer service and "through the roof charges, " you now have the choice to get your natural gas from a different supplier at a lower cost. This is a program you can take advantage of through TECO/People Gas if you know how to navigate through the mountains of paperwork. CALL POWER GUYS INC, we can help at no charge to you. we are REAL people.

www.powerguysinc.com
    Toll Free: [protected]

Johnny Irish Nov 21, 2010

Teco Gas is the worst, They also make it very tough to pay your bill, unlike "every" other company if you choose to use there pay by phone it costs an additional $2.95 - Regarding their online payment services, I need to use a different password and user name than "every" other service I use online - which then locks me out of my account everytime, if I call then number they give me - after listening to their pre-recorded speech about nothing - they then give me a different number to call - which is only good during normal banking hours.

They specifically run there business different & difficult.

I also had to put down a deposit which works out to 4x my monthly bill - and if I am late with a payment due to the difficultly of making the payment - they threaten to cut me off - charge me $90 - and increase my deposit.
    The real question is - why did I put a deposit down in the first place ???

Will the lawmakers please stand-up, stop taking Teco money, & put an end to this backwards company.

Everybody else should be shorting the stock.

• Fe
    felica marcus Oct 19, 2011

TECO is very unfair, my lights was not due until the 27th of this month, they came today and shut my lights off, saying I owe a 90 dollar deposit. Even though I pay late, I always pay before the 2nd date they give me. Every time I call to get an extension, they tell me that I'm not elgebile for one. Why? Where is my 400 dollar deposit that you already have in your posession. Its just sitting there, why would you need another 90 dollars from me. I'm a single mother of five, ther are no jobs, and I'm on a low income and the economy is all [censored] up. They just shut you out, they dont try to reason with you at all. All they want is thier money, nothing else, no explanation, nothing. Something really needs to be done about this. The reason they do it because there's no other competitors, just them. I'm sick of it, its time to action. Maybe I'll start a petition

• Fp
    F Palacio Dec 27, 2011

I was scheduled to have an appointment to turn on my gas and I was told that if I miss my appointment I would be charge $25.00 for missing it. My schedule was from 8-12noon today. I called at 8am today and they confirmed that its going to be today. I waited until 11:30 am eventhough i slept at 3am because I had to work, I still waited because I dont want to get charge. I called again and they said the person is going to be there. Around 12:10 the guy never appear then I called again, they said its going to be for tomorrow. Wow! this people doesnt care at all!!! JUst because they monopolize the business they think they can do everything they can!!! Liars!!! Poor customer service!!! They argue with their customer and doesnt want to deal with the complaints!

• De
    DEMETRIIA Jan 17, 2012

I HAVE PAID MY BILL AND GOT ASSISTANCE FROM THE SOCIAL SERVICE AND THEY STILL WANTT TURN MY LIGHTS ON EVERYTHING IS PAID AND I CALL TRYIN TO GET SERVICE CUT BACK ON THEY GIVIING ME THE RUN AROUND I DONT NO WANT TO DO ANYMORE I NEED MY LIGHTS ITS REAL COLD AND I SLEEPIN HOUSE FROM HOUSE...I JUST WANNA GO HOME BUT TECO WANT CUT MY LIGHTS ON AND THEY GOT 981.00 MY BILL IS PAID BUT STILL NO LIGHHTS...SOMEONE HELP ME NEED HELPIM HOMELESS OUT HERE CAUSE OF TECO...

• Bi
    Biff Boxtop Jan 19, 2012

Ummm How it works is: you agree to pay for the service and they give it to you. If you don't pay, you don't get it. Fairly easy concept. Try paying your bills.

Joe Electric Jan 31, 2012

over the summer my bill went up and I was in a tight spot, I was allowed to get behind and as long as I paid the most current month I was not shut off. I missed the payment of the 3rd month by one day and the sent me a final notice for the full month's I was behind including the most recent month. I called and they told me that they could not take anything but the 600+ dollars and I would be disconnected if payment was not made. They shut my power off, I paid the 600.+ owed (3 month's). Teco came back out and reconnected my power and charged me a 50. fee that was added to my future bill. So I spent every penny I had and then some to pay the full amount, so I think I am out of the woods but I receive a final notice in the mail a week and a half later for a bill I had not received yet! AT THIS POINT I AM CURRENT AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REGULAR BILL IN THE MAIL? I called and they stated that that the final notice had to be paid or I would be disco'd again and I explained that I had just paid 600' (3months) a week ago and this is 1 month bill that I have not even received in the mail yet? They offered no explanation other that if I do not pay it I will be disco'd. By the way the cool weather had kicked in and I had been turning my water heater off when not using so my bill had came down from the normal 250.ish to 70. dollars...so they allowed me to keep my power on with no disconnect for over a year being basically 3 month's behind but now they are going to shut me off for 70. that isn't even due yet and keep in mind the previous year the asked for a 600. deposit out of the blue after having the same account at the same address for over 19 years without interruption! Needless to say that I could not pay the bill after dishing out 600. the week before so it was disco'd again until I was paid 2 days later and I had it reconnected for another 50. reconnect fee! Now I wish this was the end but it's not! A week and a half later I get another final notice for the most current bill 78.$ but again have not received a regular bill in the mail yet . At this point the reconnect fee's are 100. and more than the bill thats should not even be due yet!!! Same deal...called they would not offer any assistance or explanation, They told me it was up to the tech that handles the disconnect on weather he gives me any further time (needed 3 days). I asked to talk to a manager regarding this up to the tech in the field policy and he confirmed that they can not give me any time on the final notice but it was at the the tech's discretion weather I was shut off or not. When the tech came out to disco me for the 3rd time in lest than 2 month's I went out and asked him if he could give me 3 days and they had a 600. deposit, that I have been a customer over 19 years at this address etc and he said it was not up to him. I explained what I was told and he got irate stating thats a lie and if someone told you that they will be fired and decided he would take the opportunist to belittle me over my one month bill that was not even due yet. I had enough and told him to just do what he came to do and get off my property at which time he stated I will cut you off from now on soon as I get the work order you will be 1st on my list. I told that the company he works for is a bunch of greedy thieves and You already do anyway so bye. 3 days later I paid the amount due and another 50. was tacked on for reconnect. A week and a half passed and there it is final notice and again still no regular bill(it comes a week after my final notice lol), This time i paid it 100. of reconnects +70 dollar current bill. I am hoping at this point that it is something in their computer system that sees that theirs a reconnect fee owed and automatically generates a final notice as soon as the tech reads my meter. I had my fingers crossed that I would not receive a final notice again in 2 weeks but I checked my mail today and guess what final notice for 115. no regular bill so I don't have a clue what my electric use for last month was or how they came to the final notice amount?! THIS GOES FAR BEYOND FAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND IS JUST GREEDY, RUTHLESS, HEARTLESS AND IS HARASSMENT OF INDIVIDUALS BY A MONOPOLY. I AM A SINGLE FATHER WHO HAS PAID TECO A TOTAL OF 1200. IN A 2 MONTH PERIOD AND HAVE PAYED MY BILLS TO THEM FOR 19 YEARS! THEY KNOW MY ELECTRIC USE WAS REDUCED BY MORE THAN HALF AND NOW THEY FIGURE THEY WILL JUST KEEP THEIR PROFITS UP BY STRONG ARMING PEOPLE TO GET THERE 50. RECONNECT FEE A MONTH WHENEVER POSSIBLE!

• In
    Indira777 Apr 26, 2013

We need to boicot Teco Peoples Gas. Can somebody prepara a facebook page to boicot these animals, I mean "people"? Unfortunately, I don't know how to do it, but we need to bring our voices to the net, we need to be heard and stop this abuse. If we boicot TECO and start using another gas company, we will see a change.

• Br
    bronbb Aug 07, 2013

We have had natural gas through Teco in Florida for the past 3 1/2 years we were told today that if we do not pay a bill they found 14 years ago with my name and SSN that they will permanently disconnect our services. First off I was 19 years old and can not even think why I would have had a gas bill so I asked to dispute it . They said it would take up to 3 weeks for them to process everything but by this Friday if I didn't pay it they would still shut off our services . So we paid a deposit 3 1/2 years ago to start our services nothing was mentioned about this 14 year old bill. Then we are told they just found this and we have to pay it. Any suggestions? This doesn't add up at all. I agree that Teco has serious issues with the company.

Chevy688 Dec 08, 2014

Teco is strong arming people of low income I had called them before my bill was even due my grandmother passed away and I had to fly to nyc and I need a 2 day extention. The rep told me we all deal with death and I should have saved up. It blows my mind they can do this needless to say I arrived back today with no lights something must be done. They won't let you speak to a supervisor. I pay my bills but this is life things happen. What can be done ?

• Re
    reh2o Feb 16, 2015

we have paid a few bills late but never were required to pay extra deposit in fact they used $60 of our deposit to pay down on a double month bill we had so I'm not going to complain about that

• Bi
    bizgal Dec 30, 2015

People's/Teco gas company did inspection when I moved in to my house in May, 7 months ago and said all was fine, although I said I smelled gas, but they found no leak. A day or 2 later I called them again complaining I think I smell gas, they said well we were out there and our technician said it's fine. But be sure to call if you smell anything, and hung up. (I'm, like, um, I thought I just did?!) Anyway, they made me sound like I was just being paranoid. Well, now it's December I tell them I am still smelling gas in one area of the house (the clothes dryer), they send someone out who finds a leak and cuts off the gas and will not turn it on again until I pay God knows what to have a licensed contractor come out here and replace a valve (no, the gas company does not do any repair to gas lines. Go figure). Basically tell me I've been living in a death trap for the past 7 months, based on their own company's recommendation. Well, It's New Years so I can't get anyone out to the house. And who is supposed to pay for this repair? And all the expensive meat I bought for the family holiday, that's now going to spoil because I have no gas to cook, shower, or dry my clothes?

Just on this site looking to see if anyone else has had the gas company put their family's lives in jeopardy by overlooking a leak, then another technician from the same company later finds same leak the first one missed. Do I have some kind of legal recourse in this situation, or no because the house didn't blow up (yet) so there were no monetary damage?

• Th
    The Miss Right Apr 18, 2016

I paid my bills very before on due times, online! but after receiving 2 not paid fees of $25 ea. i called them and tried to figure out the problem, after 2 3 colleagues, thanks to one that he cancelled my fees and did my 2 last payments together with my personal bank account ( overtime i do the payment, Teco thanks for receiving my payment!!) and he secured me that will never occur. Just because happened twice, i was wondering after couple of days if everything is ok with my payment and here we go, it declined again. I called them again obviously but now they are telling me that i typed wrong, i have wrong bank infos, bla blas. and i must make my payment only cash with some fees in extra. I definitely open a case tomorrow.

• St
    Stephen Burnes Jul 14, 2019

Call two times you would not understand or meet with me about this issue I have talked to Badged Teco Officer and completed what he ask and now can not get any help about mater so I have reached out Fed and governor because you would not help you need better communicating skills with your company