TechSkills — Poor computer support!
I needed computer help and they just blew me off. TechSkills is really an IT school that is trying to cash in on the medical market. They offer the IT students great computer support, but the medical students get next to nothing. If you have a question you will be given a four-word answer, or you will be told that they don't know; you'll have to figure it out yourself. Really? Oh, thanks. I would strongly advise people to think twice before going to this school for medical training. You are ON YOUR OWN! Instructors help very minimally and if you have a problem, you are stuck.
More TechSkills Complaints & Reviews
- TechSkills / MyComputerCareer.edu - Cost-Lies about Product
- TechSkills - Breach of Contract
- TechSkills - Stay away from TechSkills!
- TechSkills - No help at all!
- TechSkills - Course setup and over selling
- TechSkills - liars
- TechSkills - Bad instructors
- TechSkills of Sacramento - INFURIATED
- Tech Skills - school is terrible
- TechSkills.com - Provide outdated text book