TDS Telecommunicationscharging for services that are not supplied

D

June 11, 2017 I placed a call to TDS to inquire why my Internet service is constantly not working. I was told that our area has outgrown its self and the rep immediately informs me that they don't offer any discounts. Now mind you I had not asked for any discount at this point. I explained that I am very frustrated to have been a customer of theirs for 13 years and am paying for a service they do not provider but 10% of the time. My Internet is out 90%. When my water is not working or my electric is not working I am not charged for the services that I am unable to use. He explained that there is a project for our area to upgrade equipment in order to handle the growth, but said he could not tell me when. He stated that it could be 6 months to 5 years. I was so angry. I pay them $90 a month for crap.
I called them June 13, 2017 to cancel my service and was told the same thing by another person. Then the rep tried to bully me into staying with TDS by stating lies about my new service company. He also had me cut off within 8 minutes of my call to them. I did want it canceled but I can't even login to my account with them to pay the remaining balance. They are the only home Internet in the area which makes it worse, unless you use cellular data.