Tata Docomounwanted service activate and charged

S

The Company [TATA DOCOMO] has activated a service [Comady Scenes Pkg ] on my mobile . I have not requested this service . They are Deducting Rs. 10 Rs my mobile account balance without even giving me a prior notice of this service.
Furthur when i tried to unsubscribe it, there was no response.This is the second time today that my amount is being deducted.my number is [protected]
I request you to unsubscribe this service as soon as possible and refund rs.60 in my account
Kindly reuest for does not activate unwanted Serives stop, then i will complain consumer foram agt Tata Docomo

thanking you

• Co
    coolcatsmart Jul 21, 2009

Sir, i puchased a sim(docomo) from a retail outlet in rourkela, and then got activated, then asked the retailer to provide me a SMS pack of rupees 30, which was activated too, and i got an sms for the same in my mobile, but the problem remains still that i am not able to get my balance of my sms, then i asked the retailer about it but he just told me to talk to the customer care of tatadocomo in no 9040012345, i gave a call and the customer care person told me to write" BAL" from my mobile to 121 and send, but i got a sms from docomo people that you have ... balance in your account but then there was no sign of any information of sms balance(for which i am trying to find out)
    Secondly, whenever i send a sms to Australia, the amount of rupees 5 is detucted from my main balance whereas it should be deducted from my sms pack as it is being given by Airtel sms pack.
    Thirdly, the signal of tatadocomo is so poor that it hardly connects any mobile, plz let me know some number by which i can know my sms balance.

My name is Prabha prasad, and my mobile no is 9040256495,

• Va
    varun_jain Aug 23, 2009

i made a account on tatadocomo with my mobile no.
    and the address which was displayed there is wrong..
    i have submitted my documents three times already.
    my correct address is
    N.I.T.K hostels 4th block room no. 19, Surathkal, Mangaloe-575025

and is was wrongly diplayed on my account as
    N.I.J.K Hostel Ro No 72a
    Surathkal
    Null
    Koppal
    Karnataka-560011.

i think this address not exist in the whole world. because as per my knowledze Surathkal is in mangalore and not in Koppal..

plz correct the address on my account.

i have already submitted documents three times with correct address as
    NITK hostels 4th block room no.19 Surathkal, Mangalore.
    and now again i cant submit..

on ur account page bootom line indicate u can call to 121 for changes . i called to 121 but ur representative told me she cant do anything .

Varun jain

• Su
    Sudharshan Sep 16, 2009

A month ago I made the biggest blunder I could by changing my corporate number to a DoCoMo connection.Believe me when I say this, "I don't get signals even at prime places in Chennai like Elliot's Beach in Besant Nagar."Further to worsen my problems I lose signal once I reach my home @ Kelambakkam.The reply I get whenever I have problems losing signals when I travel around Chennai is that it would take another 2 months to sort this out. I have had to apologize to my clients and reactivate my old number and circulate the same among my contacts.

TATA DOCOMO May 19, 2011

Hi Sumita,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

• Lo
    Logeshkumar May 19, 2011

I too suffered the similar sort of thing. Money is deducted form I account due to some active service which I didnt activate. Now I tried may means deactivating the service but didnt work for me. I tried calling the customer care to find a solution for this but they seems to be not caring about this. This finally pushed me towards the MNP. Tata Docomo seems to be attractive at their offers but are really poor in their services. Still the money is being deducted from my account. Hope the MNP would solve this issue. My mobile number is 9035678505.

• Ri
    Ridhi Jun 14, 2011

i have been activated for attractive models service on my tatadocomo number and without any notice or without my asking for it kindly unsub the same from my no. my no. is +919043703529

• Kr
    krishna kant88 Jul 02, 2011

sir,
    i want to be a pukno. of tatadocomo sim.

• Pu
    pushkar135 Jan 12, 2013

Same problem like the above people. Some services is activated in my account costing me 30 rs. Kindly return my balance as soon as possible. My docomo number is 9067087926.

TATA DOCOMO Jan 22, 2013

Dear Ms. Ridhi,

The VAS service has been deactivated also an amount of Rs. 30/- already credited back to the account.

Customer Care,
    Tata DOCOMO

TATA DOCOMO Jan 22, 2013

Dear Pushkar,

The complaint has been registered with docket number PBR12169009. The same will be resolved soon.

Customer Care,
    Tata DOCOMO

• Vv
    vvs7778 Feb 13, 2013

I am Sekhar. I am using Tata docomo. My mobile number is 8123884413. I haven't requested for activating any services or not download any mobile apps on my number and they simply deducted an amount 5.0 rupees without my permission on 13 feb2013. Same thing happened for me in the past for another number of mine. This type of things are the major reasons for the customers to shift to another networks from tata docomo. It decreases the credibility of the network. Give me my balance back. Solve this problem as early as possible. After using my balance i am definitely going to change my network and i won't prefer this network once again in my life and i will tell my friends also not to go for this network.

• Ko
    Kondagurla Shankar Mar 18, 2013

I am extremely sorry to learn that you are facing a concern of balance depletion on your mobile number 8977290500 and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you due to this.

As per the discussion over the call on number 8977290500, I would like to inform you that the balance deduction is due to the CRBT service and i regret to tell you that the deducted amount cannot be refunded back for CRBT service, However once the CRBT is activated it can be deactivated but the amount cannot be refunded back. Kindly check the same.

However you can call *191# or 155223(toll free) in order to deactivate any VAS services activated on your number in future.

Kindly write back to us for further assistance.

I appreciate the trust you have shown on us and I would like to thank you for the same.

Fur any further queries, please feel free to contact us on non Tata Docomo phones on 1860-266-5555 (toll free from TATA DOCOMO mobile phones only).

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

TATA DOCOMO Mar 28, 2013

Dear Mr. Shankar,

As discussed on 8977290500, we would like to inform you that your concern has been resolved and we request you to kindly dial 155223 (tollfree) to deactivate all unwanted VAS from your number to avoid further deduction.

You can write to us on [email protected]

Please visit our website www.tatadocomo.com for more information.

Customer care,
    Tata Docomo.

• Uu
    Uuganaa Mar 28, 2013

Hello i received sms from +447572787440 number 10:49 13-02-18.this sms about NESTLE PROMO You won £ 710.000 in the Nestle Food draw. Get back for claims:[email protected] or +447045746037.First i didnt believe this sms. My phone number +97699957759 and my name is Uuganbaatar from Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar
    Thanks and Regards

• Mo
    mohanaaaa Dec 11, 2014

i am mohanraj, email id : [email protected] i have purchased two tata docomo new sim card three days back. the numbers are 8148774966 and 8148792300, but not activated still now. kindly activate