Having problems with Tajawal?

Tajawal Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 393862
United Arab Emirates - Dubai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tajawal Customer Service. Initial Tajawal complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tajawal above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tajawal. Discuss the issues you have had with Tajawal and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TajawalI am complaining about flight refund Cancellation of Booking A0021818124

Dear Team,

I have booked the ticket on 18th mar and because of the lockdown flight got cancelled untill now i didnt receive the refund amount this is the worst service i had experienced in my life i will never gonna refer to any of my friends or family members to never book anything through tajawal and i will share my past experience in social media...still i am waiting for the refund in nov i book a complaint they said 45working days i will receive money but after 2 months still i didnt receive this is my pnr number Cancellation of Booking A0021818124...

TajawalNeed refund for canceled flight by the airline

Dear Gents

i booked a flight on Etihad Airways for my made to travel to Casablanca on the 16/09/2020 (invoice ID : A0082718312) & PNR # : ZCUW2A .

and we went to they airport on the exact date but when we arrived it turns out that the flight not available, i called Tajawal and in the beginning they keep telling me that is not correct and the flight is there .

i went to the airport operations and asked them and they told me that there isn't any flight for Etihad at all .

I emailed Tajawal support and they told me wait utile they receive the airline response .

i waited for 10 days and after that they emailed me and the told me to contact Etihad Airways for refund .

i called Etihad and they told me that i have to get back to Tajawal because they the one's who received your money .

kindly based on Etihad Airways response i need my money back ASAP

Need refund for canceled flight by the airline
    Need refund for canceled flight by the airline

TajawalAir ticket refund

Air ticket referenxe number is - A0021818124 This is the worst service which i have experienced from your end and even after 8th months i didnt get my refund amount and still request is under process i am going to put in social media and i will never suggest anyone to go through tajawal if i dont get resolved my complaint and about refuns within 2 days i have end number of followers on my Instagram and face book i will definately put it this worst experience which i am facing and not getting any of the support from your end for refunding the money back.

Dear Mr. Samiulla,

We do really apologize for such an experience, we totally understand the hard time and frustration you are going through and we do apologize for such delay and inconvenience caused.

Rest assured, we are following up on your request till it gets resolved.

Please contact us on [email protected] for further assistance, we are available 24/7 at your services.

Tajawal Customer Support Team
          UAE: [protected]
          KSA: [protected]
          Kuwait: [protected]
          Bahrain: [protected]
          Worldwide: +[protected]
          WhatsApp: +[protected]

TajawalFlight tickets

Due to covid 19, Oman air was not flying any flights. When I tried modifying the ticket on their site, no pnr could be found. when I checked with tajawal they have no answer plus they open a new ticket everytime. you email and hence keep asking same question. And is cheat site. they are asking for more money to even cancel the flight. I have spent 2500 AED on these tickets for which tajawal and Oman air are not even answering at all!

Dear Mr. Vidhu,

Kindly accept our apology for any incvoneince caused.

Kindly forward your request to our email [email protected] or contact us on WhatsApp: +[protected] or over the phone

on Customer Care Team
            UAE: [protected]
            KSA: [protected]
            Kuwait: [protected]
            Bahrain: [protected]

Thank you for your feedback and we are working on improving our services

Apr 13, 2020

Tajawal — ticket refund amount not responded

I booked 2 seperate booking through Tajawal ID 1. A00227326513 this booking I cancelled and requested for...

Tajawalbaggage issue at air arabia

I booked air arabia kochin to sharjah ticket thru tajawal for my father in law on 11th july 2019. Paid extra baggage allowance also and received air ticket with complete baggage details

But the air arabia counter staffs said the baggage allowance payment not showing in their system and need to pay again. Called tajawal and got a very lazy response that now we cant do anything please pay it there and we will refund the money later

Luckily my father in law have enough money to pay inr : 996 at air arabia counter. If a customer witout carrying enough money would probably struggle in the air port

I suggest to avoid third party sites like tajawal while booking tickets and holidays

baggage issue at air arabia
          baggage issue at air arabia

Hello Ranjith,

We truly apologize for such inconvenience, the issue has bees resolved.

Regards,