Tagged/HI5 IFWE INCnot sure what the product is/was

N

I had 6 unauthorized charges on my Discover from July 30 for tagged. I was told to get in touch with you to have the charges removed or reimbursed and to get this in writing or by email in 15 days or contact Discover again. The numbers after the tagged were: A03PTAR0 for $20, A03PTAQD for $20, A03PTARY for $50, A03PTAOS for $20, A03PTAPJ for $20, and A03PTBE2 for $20. Would appreciate a response to this matter as quickly as possible. If any information is necessary, please contact me about that.

• Updated by napatoy · Sep 02, 2018

just need a response to know if it went through

• Ym
    Ymw Cain Dec 20, 2020

Some one used my account with out my permission I just would like to be refunded now [email protected]

• Ty
    Tyler Seil Dec 02, 2020

I've received a charge on my debit card a few minutes ago from tagged, need that money back NOW!!! No clue what this is and I want this to never happen ever again! Email response to [email protected]

• Wf
    wfredk Nov 09, 2020

On 6 November 2020 between 4:13pm and 4:16 pm there were *THIRTEEN* FRAUDULENT charges against my debit card by this bogus outfit, the first for $49.99, the remaining 12 for $199.99 each. I immediately filed complaints with the card issuer, the charges leaked through to my bank account, now I'm $2500 in debt, have overdraft charges pending, couldn't pay for my rental car - and this is just the beginning.

THIS SCAM OUTFIT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!

• To
    Tony Matola Nov 23, 2020

@wfredk Similar just happened to me. Luckily, I only had a couple hundred left in my account. They started out with a $5 charge then $50, then $100. Then 2x $20 because that's all I had left. Didn't realize until 8 hrs later and called to get my card cancelled. Said wait to see if they clear and then call to get removed.

• Hs
    HSMM S.Central NC Nov 05, 2020

I got an unexpected message that my CC was used without my authorization. Come to find out it's some company called tagged/hi5 ifwe inc that I have never heard of before. I'm willing to press charges to the fullest extent of the law on these crooks!

• Em
    Emily Franklin Oct 30, 2020

I dnt know anuthing bout this but iam getting money taking off my debit card for 29.94 this the 3rd or 4th time thos happen i dont know why but reimburse my money i never heard or authorize yall to take my money off my card my email is [email protected] respone asap

james hubbard Sep 29, 2019