Bluegrass Cellular Logo

Bluegrass Cellular

Having problems with Bluegrass Cellular?

Bluegrass Cellular Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 5012
Elizabethtown, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bluegrass Cellular Customer Service. Initial Bluegrass Cellular complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bluegrass Cellular above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bluegrass Cellular. Discuss the issues you have had with Bluegrass Cellular and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 18, 2020

Bluegrass Cellular — Phone service

My phone was not ringing for all incoming calls or text messages, and I was not getting my notifications on...

Burkesville

Bluegrass CellularBlocking other cellular companies in allen county ky

Using electronic scanning devices, I discovered Bluegrass is jamming other carriers (ATT) to where their service becomes sporadic and pulses on and off. I localized the signal to 2 Bluegrass cell towers. Bluegrass Cellular is a rinky-dinky little cell company that is famous for ripping off Kentucky rural customers for years for outrageous fees, crappy service and now has figured out how to screw up other legitimate carriers

Bluegrass Cellulardetailed billing

There are messages on my online detailed billing that I know for a fact were not made from my phone at the time and date stated...is it possible that these have been mixed up? If so how is this possible? Can they please b fixed? This may seem like a tiny complaint but to me it is and can possibly be a huge issue. I would greatly appreciate any effort put towards resolving this matter. TIA

Bluegrass Cellular — service on my phone to get worked on cause text messaging not working on phone when it was hooked up

Came in to Bluegrass store cause I had bought an iPhone 6 Plus last weekend and it took over 2 hrs then just...

Bluegrass Cellular — internet and phone reception

I have been a Bluegrass Cellular customer for close to ten years. My service lately has been the absolute...

Whitley City

Bluegrass Cellular — I haven't spoke to one friendly representative and my bill has NEVER been what is was supposed to be

In April 2011, I walked into my local Bluegrass Cellular store to obtain new cell phone service for myself a...