Taco Cabana — wouldn't take my $100 bill
Went to Taco Cabana on 373 s. Mason Rd.
Katy, TX 77450 on Jan 3 2017 and I tried to order super nachos and tacos but I was rudely informed that they do not take $100 bills. I told the restaurant manager /Jose that was all I had and I was on my lunch break. He said there was nothing he could do because it was policy. I asked to see the policy or where that was even posted he couldn't produce any proof and he refused my order. I think this is lousy customer service and I will not return to this establishment.
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - horrible, horrible, horrible customer service 
- Taco Cabana - got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - general manager junior olvera
- Taco Cabana - very rude customer service! 
- Taco Cabana - service 
- Taco Cabana - rude customer service
- Taco Cabana - unethical behavior and food
- Taco Cabana - management, service and food
- Taco Cabana - the district manager amy
- Taco Cabana - barbacoa