Taco Cabanawouldn't take my $100 bill

Went to Taco Cabana on 373 s. Mason Rd.
Katy, TX 77450 on Jan 3 2017 and I tried to order super nachos and tacos but I was rudely informed that they do not take $100 bills. I told the restaurant manager /Jose that was all I had and I was on my lunch break. He said there was nothing he could do because it was policy. I asked to see the policy or where that was even posted he couldn't produce any proof and he refused my order. I think this is lousy customer service and I will not return to this establishment.

•   Jan 04, 2017

They do not have to show you anything or prove anything. They told you no, and no it is. Many fast food places do not take bills over $20 for a reason.

• L
      Jan 06, 2017

@Wine Is Good Who are you and why are you concerned with my complaint? Please find something to do with your life.

•   Jan 07, 2017

I am a poster on this website. You do realize you posted a complaint on a public forum with the options for people to respond to tell you how ridiculous your complaint is, do you not? I have a life, but thank you for your concern. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get a life of your own and stop worrying about the policies of businesses and start taking smaller bills to stores with you.