Taco Bellservice

I have been an occasional customer for years but not often because the service is so slow at all locations. I don't know why, it doesn't take any longer to make a taco than it does to make a burger but it's still slow. Last Monday night at around nine p.m. I went to the taco bell in Santee s.c. I pulled into the drive thru and saw three cars ahead of me. There were only two cars in the parking lot, so they wereally not busy inside. I placed my order and began my wait. After thirty minutes by the clock, there were still two cars ahead of me. I finally gave up and drove away. I went across the street to mc Donalds and went through the drivethru. I got my food in six minutes and left.my meal was also cheaper than the total at taco bell. As I drove past on the way home the car that had been ahead of me was still at the window. The truck that had been behind me had also left.there is no excuse for service this slow. I can assure you that I will never visit the taco bell in Santee again even though I work in town. I will very likely never visit any taco bell again because as I said the service is slow at all locations. From reading your complaint list a lot of other people agree with me. You need to focus your training on a way to speed up service instead of telling your employees that it is OK to stand around and talk to each other about boyfriends or last week's date night. You are losing business every day due to slow service and staff that doesn't care if the customers ever eat or not. Wake up people.