T Mobileunauthorized withdrawal amount

X

TMobile made errors on a closing bill charging me $560.00 . I called and the adjustments were made, the total of the bill was 254.00. I approved the withdrawal of 254.00. I checked my account later and $560 was taken out. I called and was told it would take a few day. A few days passed and still no refund. I called and again was told it had to be approved etc and it would be a few more days.
What the hell. why would it take them seconds to withdraw money and 10 days to return it? There ought to be a law.