T Mobile — unauthorized withdrawal amount
TMobile made errors on a closing bill charging me $560.00 . I called and the adjustments were made, the total of the bill was 254.00. I approved the withdrawal of 254.00. I checked my account later and $560 was taken out. I called and was told it would take a few day. A few days passed and still no refund. I called and again was told it had to be approved etc and it would be a few more days.
What the hell. why would it take them seconds to withdraw money and 10 days to return it? There ought to be a law.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment 
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service 
- T-Mobile - false charges 
- T Mobile - selling customers phone numbers
- T-Mobile - contract dispute