Swarovskiearrings turning green

H

A friend of mine bought me some plain crystal studs for my 30th last year which I only had the chance to try on at home before 2-3 months later green marks appeared between the crystal and the metal.
I recently went to the Westfield White City store to see if they would do anything as they are covered by a 2 yr warranty, but they treated me like a complete liar and said green marks were down to me and refused to do anything. It saddens me that people pay good money for this rubbish. Bad quality and bad customer service.

• Ca
    CatAz Dec 29, 2013

I have a couple of pairs of Swarovski earrings. The stones fall out. I have paid the $20 and sent one pair in to repair. That same pair, is now missing 2 stones. The other pair is missing a stone. I don't want to pay $20 every time to repair when the jewelry is faulty and not made well. Its not cheap jewelry, and it really bugs me that they have nerve to charge for repairs.