SureHealthcan't connect on web site nor telephone [protected]

I have continously phoned Surehealth @ [protected] and have tried to review Surehealth website but to no prevail. Upon phoning the 1-800 number it doesn't state Surehealth but another insurance company. Surehealth have continued to withdraw monthly payments but has not paid for any medical. Surehealth did notify me via mail and phone call of the transferring to another company but now I have to pay for medical service rendered. It can be a routine physical and I get a bill that no deductible was paid. Surehealth did not mail a letter stating the change. I m very thankful that I have not become drastically ill to be told I do not have coverage.