SUPERPAGES.COM internet advertisingNo results from high cost advertising

I agreed to start an internet advertising ad PCC(PAY PER CLICK), after getting a call from the company that represents Superpages, IDEARC. But, they recently have changed names.
After you sign up for a free listing with superpages they call you and get you to a agree costly ad campaign. I was told that I would build up my business with a lot of calls for jobs. The Result was Nothing.

I received no calls(maybe one) from the ad costing over $400.00 dollars a month that I am paying a month. They maxed out my credit card, and now they are sending me written mailed overdue statements. I want them to 1- cancel my contract and 2 pay me back for all that they stole from my credit card. The credit card has been cancelled from the charges that made to it. It is an overseas credit card, so I do not have USA consumer protection. But they did not even check the billing address, code on the back. They just wanted a CC# to go against and charge..and charge...and charge.

I just want to agree with all that the people are writing on this site, about superpages, they are are not reliable!!! I could go on and on. But other people on this site http://www.complaintsboard.com have said it better than me. I agree with all that has been said.

I think personally that the clicks are bogus. They do not document where the IP that the clicks are coming from.

This is a company that you should not deal with!!!

I think that a class suit should be started to help people get their money back from SUPERPAGES. I can not believe that such a large scam has gone on for so long.

I read a testimonial from a former employee, that explains it all. She is right.

I have called superpages and told them that I want out of my contract now, and my money back. Lets see what happens. I will keep you posted!!

EJ Dallas Area, I was stiffed by Superpages.

• Re
    rexs Feb 02, 2010

I am sorry that you are not happy with superpages.com. I was looking online a found a website that you can have a FREE ebillboard. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Mike he told me that he setup a ebillboard and he is happy with the site. He told me that you can go on and change any thing and with out calling one person to do it for him. He said that he can upload his business logo or other photos or up to a 5 min video.He said on this site and did not cost him a dime to setup. I hope this helps you out.

• Id
    Idearc Jan 27, 2010

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: [email protected]

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your Contact Number: