Having problems with HelloPeter.com?

HelloPeter.com Customer Service Contacts

109 Waterkant Street, De Waterkant
Cape Town
South Africa - 8001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HelloPeter.com Customer Service. Initial HelloPeter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HelloPeter.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HelloPeter.com. Discuss the issues you have had with HelloPeter.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HelloPeter.com Complaints & Reviews

HelloPeter.comTata Motor

Good Day

I have bought a Tata Bolt 1.2T XMS 5DR in 2017. When it reach 18756 km the gearbox parked up, where I took it to Kia Tygervalley and they fixed it. I am insured by LIQUIDCAPITAL and on my plan they do show that I'm covered for the clutch. now they say I'm not and I have to pay out of my pocket the amount of R10476.30. I need someone to help me with this, this is unacceptable. My Policy number is [protected]. If you need any other information I can be mailed at [protected]@eftct.co.za.

Kind Regards

Steven Theron

HelloPeter.comJet Finrite

I took my cell phone to repair sometime early October last year, and later I got an sms notifying me that my cell phone was repaired and I need to pay access fee, I did and send the email but there was nothing from finrite or Jet so I called to find out I was given a new email I send the proof of payment and I did, after I got tracking number and they told me my phone is going to be delivered at home... Days past by and I didn't get anything. When I called I was told that the courier company was hijacked and they will replace my phone... But I haven't received anything from them even today

• HelloPeter.com's response · Feb 23, 2021

Please go and write a review of your customer service issue with them directly on OUR website. We, unfortunately, are not permitted to do this for you. Go to www.hellopeter.com, click on ‘write a review’ and please follow the steps.

HelloPeter.comMy Pension money missing and no response from Bank

My name is Wolfgang Karl Wengerek. On the 16 January I instructed Nedbank send me my pension money that I had saved up for a while to me in Thailand. I completed all the paperwork required and e-mailed it to them. The Forex Department sent me a mail the the money had been sent to my bank on the 26th January 2021 and gave me their reference no. OP05792101190191. It usually takes 4 to 5 working days to reflect in my bank account here in Thailand.
      today is the 12th February and the money has still not arrived. I have sent e-mails to their Forex Department to query this, but have not had a single reply. I have sent an E-mail to their complaints department and only had an automatic reply that they had received my complaint, but no feed back at all. I am getting very frustrated because I have not heard anything from them. I am worried that perhaps my pension money has gone missing and that is the reason that Nedbank has not come back to me. I am totally reliant on this money for my existence here and now do not know how to pay my bills because of this mishap.
      I need help urgently

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 11, 2021

I need my pension money urgently

• HelloPeter.com's response · Feb 12, 2021

HelloPeter.comCancellation request not done by Vodacom

My name is Betty Pearl Khumalo - [protected]

My two data lines were coming up for an upgrade and I chose to cancel them, as I have no use for them . 1st line was for R49 per month and the 2nd was for R110 per month.

I called on 20th October 2020 @ 11:30 and spoke to Vusi - He advised that last payment will be for the month of Nov, as I had to give 1 month notice.

I called again on the 5 Dec spoke to Joshua and 6 Dec spoke to Buhle - They could see that the 1st line was put on prepaid, but nothing for the second line. I put to them my request to cancel it as I did not want to have issues come month end.

I was suprised that Vodac deducted my account in Jan - I was irate and called for the 4th time on 16 Jan and spoke to Nelson, who said he will escalate to the supervisor/leader for my refund. End Jan another deduction went through for R110 - I called on 3 Feb @10:29 and spoke to Nikkie who checked and found that there was no escalation. I requested to speak to the leader, he couldn't not give the number but promised to escalate, I requested to be called before end of the week. To date not call from Vodac with regards to my query. I find it strange that one line can be cancelled but the 2nd one there are issues.

The ratings I gave them after the last call were so bad that they were aware that I am a dissatisfied customer, but chose to do nothing about it.

Regards
        Betty Pearl khumalo

HelloPeter.comRefund

I ordered a GMC Air Purifier for R2, 799.00 in December After testing the device it did not meet my satisfaction and I logged a return the same day. 2 weeks Later it was collected by an appointed Courier company utilized by Take A Lot I asked the drive who collected the Air Purifier for a receipt to which he replied we do dot issue receipts and proceeded to stick a bar code sticker on the cooler as well as a Hard drive chassis I was also returning. The hard drive was refunded back into my account but not the cooler. I have been trying since early January to get my refund and each time I am given a different story by 5 different staff at Take a Lot ( namely
          Zuko Blou, Kauthar Karriem, Lawrence Toyi, Zoe Anderson and Bandlakazi Mbolambi) Today I receive a email stating that the Item was NOT collected and that I must make arrangements to have the cooler collected. It is now obvious that someone within Take A Lots organization has stolen the item and now it lands on my lap as to sort this out. How I ask, does a company this big collect goods from clients homes with no proof of receipt ?? I am now at risk of losing R2, 799.00 because of their incompetence. I advise all future Take a Lot clients to INSIST on some form of receipt when having goods collected My Return code on this item is RRN-3882-4fd6 When I ask for contact details of upper management I get no response

Refund
          Refund

HelloPeter.commtn/samsung

good day

in October 2020 myself and my brother both upgraded our phone contracts with Mtn Richards bay, we both took the new note 20 and with this deal we were said that we will recieve a 32# tv set each from Samsung within 4 to 8 weeks, we contacted Mtn in Jan 2021 to find out what is going on just to be given a phone nr of a samsung representer they deal with, after contacting him, he said i need to mail all the details and he will get back to me, i waited over a week until i phoned him again on Monday the 25 Jan 2021 and was told it is out of his hands now he has given to a higher person and waiting for response, it is now over 3 months, and there is no assistance

we did the deal with MTN Richardsbay at Nedbank, the person they gave me to contact from Samsung is Shiven [protected].

my 2 ref nr is 420Q1GRTX, ZA201107-[protected]

please assist on how to treat this matter as no one wants to help me,

• Updated by miljo · Jan 26, 2021

please advice how we are going to address this matter

• HelloPeter.com's response · Jan 27, 2021

HelloPeter.commweb

My name is Michael Eliason. My ID number is [protected]. My email address is [protected]@mweb.co.za. My telephone number is +[protected].

I have been trying to contact mweb since last week. I get through but they keep transferring me to a different department each time. I have changed my phone number therefore I cannot get the one time pin number. I hold on for ages to get someone to answer me. I am calling internationally and it is so expensive to call, hold on, be transferred and never get to speak to anyone that is able to help me. This is a business account so I need it urgently.

Please help.

HelloPeter.comSpar Kensington

This happened on Sunday the 10th January at Spar Kensington. As it was my first time at this Spar store, buying a few things, I walked pass the fruit and veg side and as i was about to get some oranges, i noticed that naartjies is packed with the oranges. As always my first preference is always naartjies. Took the naartjies to be weight and one naartjie costed R2.48 and as i was about to look for more, the staff member told me that he made a mistake, should be weight as oranges, so now the naartjie is showing R8.56 for one. Me being confused, the fruit and veg supervisor came to assist me and he also insisted that a naartjie is an orange, with the result i told him to peel the naartjie to prove to him that it is an naartjie and not an orange, even one of the customer in the store told him that it is an naartjie. Eventually once the naartjie was peeled, he admitted that it is a naartjie. He confessed to say that he must weight the NAARTJIE as an orange as the oranges is more expensive than the naartjie and as he said that there store is not suppose to sell naartjies, he ordered oranges but a box of naartjies arrived. Irrespective if it is a naartjie he must weigh it as an orange.

IF YOU IN SPAR KENSINGTON, please look at the scale, it can be deceitful. I have a Spar in my area Strandfontein, they have supervisors that are professional and skilled.

HelloPeter.comVery bad service from Fridge repair company called JABU

i have had a very bad experecience with a company called JABU they do repair fridges in stallenbush cape town, i payed them and thy did not do a proper job thy disappear. they do faulse advertisement, i went to the police to report them they couldnt help me much bellow is their avertisment online .

Fridge, freezers, cold rooms and air conditioning repairs & regas onsite Same day repair services at your premesis Fridge /freezers regas R450 Domestic and commercial repairs by qualified technicians Trustable & reputable company We Covers all areas in Western cape (suburbs, location and industrial, shops, restaurant, bars, homes were) Contact [protected] for more information and we charge only R200 to come out, all the job its done onsite
                  THEY GOT MY MONEY AND MY FRIDGE STILL NOT WORKING

• HelloPeter.com's response · Dec 30, 2020

HelloPeter.comHollard life insurance

My complaint is that I have emailed, called numerous people and email address and get absolutely not response.

I have a policy with them that pays out an amount for each day that he is in hospital. This policy is active and we need to put in a claim. Please resolve this asap.

I require somebody from Hollard hospital plan please get in touch with a Mr AG Hockly ASAP. Cell Number [protected]

HelloPeter.comPrinting on plastic for ice lollies come off and it is for children is dangerous

We approach CBP*Capitol*Business*Prints in Sinoville Pretoria to print some plastics for a trail run in ice lollies. We collected the printed plastic last week. As we pull the plastic to go through machine the ink peel off in pieces. Sit on your hand. This lollies will be sold to children, they will use their teeth to open and eat it. Print all over their teeth face and hands. Not safe! Company say it is not their problem. Lose a lot of money no one have after we called emailed and took plastic in and asked them if someone did not make a mistake with ink?

• HelloPeter.com's response · Nov 20, 2020

• Updated by Toy49 · Nov 22, 2020

I load pre paid airtime take a screen shot. I buy a power hour to save but yet the airtime is going some we're. I have data, use wifi all the time. How does this happen. Vodacom? I checked that I did not subscribe to any spam, that was all clear. Looked at the calls I made to Vodacom numbers, how much Vodacom minutes I had left. That all cleared. What did I miss?

Nov 09, 2020

HelloPeter.com — Airways

Good Day, I booked a flight for one of the Company staff on behalf of my company I work for on the 1st of...

HelloPeter.comRedmi 9C

Bought 3 cellphones. Redmi 9C and 2 Redmi 9 Note from Incredible connection N1 ( least helpfull manager I ever met).
                        Day after purchase the Redmi 9 C had a software glitch. They refused to replace and said it has to go for repairs. Decided to return the other 2, I gad to pay a 15 persent handling fee, and still had to wait a week for my funds.
                        Wrt. The daulty device, about 2 to 3 weeks later and no responce from them. I decided to go in and ask. The manager just says he can not get hold if his technicians and last he heard it was in for diagnostics. This was supposed to be a birthday present. Now 2 weeks late. 🤬

• HelloPeter.com's response · Nov 09, 2020

Please go and write a review of your customer service issue with them directly on OUR website. We, unfortunately, are not permitted to do this for you.  Go to www.hellopeter.com, click on ‘write a review’ and please follow the steps.

HelloPeter.comaig claims

I submitted a hospital claim against my AIG policy on the 07/07/2020. To date this claim have not been been sorted out to my satisfaction. I also requested a copy of my policy which to date I have not received, despite various requests to Masiya Dou, Sharon Botoulas and today to the call centre.

AIG being an international company customer service is in shambles.

Will not recommend to anybody and whoever has a hospital plan with AIG please take note of this service.

There always seems to be a problem with their phone lines, I get cut off in the middle of conversations with no decency to return your call despite being vetted for every call.

I certainly will be cancelling my policy and bye bye to a long standing client, and one more issue customer service will not give you details of their CEO.

Regards

Roy Singh

Hellopeter - iConnect (Yolandi J)false reporting

We had a complaint against our company, Chadan Management Services (Pty) Ltd, based on false information. Iconnect (Yolandi J) bought 2 popcorn machines through our company (agents) - one popcorn machine was sent to Capetown and one machine was for their Johannesburg office. The Capetown machine was bought several weeks before the Johannesburg machine. Iconnect contacted me a few weeks after the sale and complained that the doors were cracking around the hinges. We asked her to send us photos of the cracks and the popcorn machine and I was of the opinion at the time that she received the wrong popcorn machine. It was later established with the supplier that the popcorn machine was the correct machine and from time to time the designs slightly differ. We collected the popcorn machine and replaced it with a brand new popcorn machine without any retaliation as we as a company adhere to the Consumer Protection law of South Africa. Iconnect then insisted that we replace the machine in Capetown also to look the same as the brand new Popcorn Machine they just received. The Popcorn Machine in Capetown was in use for 3 months and there was no complaints. A week later, the machine developed cracked doors around the hinges. We offered to replace the doors FREE of any charge which offer they have not taken up with us.

We deal in equipment we sell on behalf of suppliers. All our products carry a 6 month warranty and in subjected to the Consumer Protection Law of South Africa. Iconnect (Yolandi J)made a scathing report to Hello Peter and blatantly lied about the service and our replacing the popcorn machine with a brand new popcorn machine. Hello Peter never once verified the information to be correct but went straight ahead and published it. After threatening Hellopeter with legal action, the bad reviews have been removed off Hellopeter, but we picked up the bad article on google. Hellopeter further refers to our company as "Company do not respond" - to respond we have to pay extortionist fees. We sent through an email to Hello Peter to complain about the fact that we were not provided with a suitable platform to respond to the spurious and untrue complaint against us and that if it is not removed we are going to take legal action. Hello Peter is not interested in consumer complaints or justice for the consumer, they are only there to make to line their own pockets as the cost of ruining small businesses in South Africa. They want to keep us hostage over a false report. If Hello Peter were a reputable consumer rights campaigner as they claim to be they would check the veracity of the complaint with the supplier before they publish the complaint which ranks high on search engines and has a negative effect on the supplier and/or at the very least offer the supplier the opportunity to respond for free.
                            I will not be held to ransom by Hello Peter over a false report. Hellopeter needs to know that when he publishes a false report and did not check the facts there is legal implications and that they can be held responsible.

• Updated by Chadan Management Services · Jan 31, 2019

We had a complaint against our company, Chadan Management Services (Pty) Ltd, from a person Ashleigh C. We do not have or had or dealt with a client called Ashleigh C.

His/her complaint is that drawings were submitted and that we have not manufactured the canopy as per the drawing. We have also tried to trace the this client through our drawings on file, but found none on our system.

Hellopeter again never once verified the information to be correct but went straight ahead and published it. After threatening Hellopeter with legal action, the bad reviews have been removed off Hellopeter, but we picked up the bad article on google. Hellopeter further refers to our company as "Company do not respond" - to respond we have to pay extortionist fees. We sent through an email to Hello Peter to complain about the fact that we were not provided with a suitable platform to respond to the spurious and untrue complaint against us and that if it is not removed we are going to take legal action. Hello Peter is not interested in consumer complaints or justice for the consumer, they are only there to make to line their own pockets as the cost of ruining small businesses in South Africa. They want to keep us hostage over a false report. If Hello Peter were a reputable consumer rights campaigner as they claim to be they would check the veracity of the complaint with the supplier before they publish the complaint which ranks high on search engines and has a negative effect on the supplier and/or at the very least offer the supplier the opportunity to respond for free.

HelloPeter.comExtortion scam

This 'customer complaints' website is a cleverly designed in such a way that online users may complain, slander and effectively say whatever they like about any business to their hearts desire whether it be true or complete lies. There is nothing preventing any vindictive person to lodge complaints against a company just to cast some negative online publicity.

The poor business being complained against then has to pay in order to have the privilege of responding to the complainant, this is blatant blackmail and shocking that it has gone on for so long. If the business does not respond they then get categorised as a "business that does not respond" which intimates that the company does not care, when in fact it really just means "we will not be bribed".

Companies that are in fact paying this website are giving in to this blackmail, what does this say about such companies? I would me very cautious before dealing with a financial company for example that happily pays blackmailers.

Its disgusting that the consumer protection act does not have a say in this or do they not care? This is purely a forum for any disgruntled person to have a outlet to slander without being held accountable and then the clever website owner offers to make it all go away...but yes at a price...

Complete bribery and I wish someone of authority would actually take action on this

Hello Peter — False Reporting - Legal Extortion

Hello peter is not the consumer watchdog they portray, instead it is owner Peter Cheales' personal cash...

Hello Peter — False Reporting

We had a minor complaint against our company Earth Africa Curio when a private consumer Chris Scott from Cape...

HelloPeter.comHelloPeter.com allows competitors ro place dafamatory comments on their site

HelloPeter.com allows competitors to place complaints on the site & will not remove them.
                                This competitor has being "doing the rounds" with guns blazing & we know who they are!

This is the second time that HelloPeter.com have done this, the 1st time the complaint was removed because the criminal had left the country (lawyer traced the criminals for us) and the complaint feel away after 3 days.

The criminal stole a laptop from us and used Hellopeter to rush us.

We had a complaint put in by a competitor, and HelloPeter couldn't care less even though we can prove our case beyond any doubt, which I can send to them. It is not even service related, it is a complaint written about a stats site rating competing companies against each other, it has nothing to do sales or anything related to service at all. It is a defamatory complaint. A cheap shot by a competitor.

All they do is send the email to the competitor who just has to say "its true" and they keep the defamatory content on HelloPeter.

HelloPeter should attempt to be more honest in their dealings and not conspire with competitors & thieves based on twisted stories.

Money is more important to HelloPeter, it is not about service at all, like they profess to uphold!

HelloPeter.com allows competitors ro place dafamatory comments on their site
                                HelloPeter.com allows competitors ro place dafamatory comments on their site

HelloPeter.comRemoved all information from website

I saw a complaint about someone who did not get "special all-night" services from a lawyer from niselowlaw.co.za in Johannesburg, from what I recall. I remember the site, it is the one with all the babble about the laws.

I am very disappointed that HelloPeter seems to edit "company" answers and it now says "Edited by HelloPeter" .
                                  The answer was pure classic.

Here we have a lawyer doing very illegal stuff, paying a hell of a lot of money (R3500) to do it, then the pro running off with his money before he does it (twice), and then after all this complaining about it.

Was a lawyer, all he needs to do is write a lawyers' letter to the "service provider". Why is he using this extortion site?

A dirty lawyer on a dirty site like HelloPeter is like the left hand washing the right hand!!! Who would have guessed the two would be compatible?

Very Disappointed at HelloPeter (The Internet Trolls)!!