Having problems with SuperPages.com?

SuperPages.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 805 2506 (Sales & Customer Service)
2200 West Airfield Drive, P.O. Box 619810, D/FW Airport
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SuperPages.com Customer Service. Initial SuperPages.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SuperPages.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SuperPages.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SuperPages.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SuperPages.com Complaints & Reviews

SuperPages.com"free" business posting

Superpages.com used to be a great place to go for local listings - now not so much. When attempting to get them to list your new business they will pass you around to 2-3 sales people and then never actually help you list your business. Basically, if you don't buy into their insane services, your company is never getting a listing. They have sneakily combined their sales and their 'customer service' department so even if you think you reached support, you didn't.

Supermedia, Superpages.comPoor Service, Limited Value

Supermedia is a division of Verizon and the successor of the spin-off Idearc Media. Supermedia provide no support, communication or honest answers to legitimate questions. It might be up for sale as it's shutting down locations. The print yellow pages and internet advertising combined offer some value because of brand recognition. To all of you, if you renew, THE BEST WAY TO SLAM SUPERMEDIA, DESERVEDLY SO, IS REQUIRE A REDUCTION IN PRINT ADVERTISING COSTS AND MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE WITH A FULL SERVICE INTERNET PACKAGE FOR THEM TO RETAIN YOUR DOLLARS. PAY FOR CLICKS IS PURE CRAP. DEMAND A FREE WEBSITE.

• Cu
        Customer Service supermedia Jul 19, 2012

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.
        Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I
        State in which your business resides:
        Your contact number:
        Brief complaint description:

Superpages/idearc mediaFree listings

I have made several compants on google, local.com, superpages.com, idearcmedida.com. I have even contacted the CEO of idearcmedia who basically blew me off. No one monitors the free litings so scammers can put whatever they want to. They rip off the consumer and keep the ledigitmete, legal business' from staying in business.

• Cu
          Customer Service supermedia Jul 19, 2012

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.
          Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I
          State in which your business resides:
          Your contact number:
          Brief complaint description:

SuperPages — Yellow pages

Michelle cheetam was the sales rep who soy me my yellow page add campaign.the process started in February ot...

SuperPages.comThey Are The Worst!

This company is the WORST! No one knows what they are doing and all you get is a run around. They do not back up product, they do not get back to you. Each time you call them the problem you have gets worst. It is almost like they do this because they do not like you calling. Told 24 hours to reslove a Major Problem. A week later and things keep getting worst!

SuperPages.comHorrible advertising company

Supermedia is a horrible advertisement company, they lie about everything they do and they have horrible customer service. I would never use or recommend this company to anyone!

supermedia Jun 17, 2011

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: [email protected]

Brief Complaint Description:

SuperPages.comNot fair to those who want to consider reviews when determining what business to use

When complaining in the "write a review" secton regarding two carpet cleaning businesses in Olympia, WA, I discovered that, two weeks later, newer reviews were included with that business but not mine. Whether true or not, I couldn't say, but it sure looks like the businesses get to decide what reviews they'd like to keep. Not exactly a good system, not fair to those who want to consider reviews when determining what business to use.

SuperPages.comYou don't want to waste money and time here

I have had a very poor business experience with "Supermedia". I don't want to have to pay you to listen to all of the many errors that they have made. I am still trying to get them to reimburse me for $700 of over-charges. This has been going on for months. Please post this review to as many review sites as possible:

I decided to take a much closer look at our marketing efforts. One of these efforts included the decision to try " Superpages.com ." I was given plenty of promises and even decided to have them produce a short video for our www/superpages.com ad.

I never post reviews but this one might help others from making the same mistake. My main contact rep was Eden Pond. This was nothing but a game to him. The culture at Supermedia (the entity that handles Superpages.com) is callous. Mr. Pond and Supermedia stole $700 from me. Looks like I have to file a claim or something.

I have since canceled my account and I will spend those ad budget dollars at Google or Dex. I have spent 200 hours dealing with Superpages. Trust me - run. You don't want to waste money and time here. And how many "clicks" to our website in the last 6 months? About 10. And it isn't that they called us instead. Superpages.com didn't even list our phone number!

supermedia Aug 24, 2011

SuperPages.comThey shoved the $900 bill in my face and forced me to pay it

When I called to cancel, they said, "Just give it a few more weeks for leads to build up." I said, "Will I still be able to cancel if I choose to then?" "Absolutely! Don't worry about that." 2 weeks later, "I would like to cancel." "Sorry, it's too late to cancel." I went up to highest management and filed bbb complaint, NO HELP FROM SUPERPAGES! They still shoved the $900 bill in my face and forced me to pay it.

supermedia Sep 01, 2011

SUPERPAGES.COM internet advertising — No results from high cost advertising

I agreed to start an internet advertising ad PCC(PAY PER CLICK), after getting a call from the company that...

SuperPages.com — The Truth About SuperPages.com

I have read many reviews of Idearc/Superpages.com from many angry customers that feel that have been ripped...

SuperPages.com — Online scam

I was just starting an Internet business when I was contacted by a telephone marketer from SuperPages.com one...

SuperPages.comFraud and scam

I had used Superpages pay per click program for 7 years. The way it works is you set your budget and they're suppose to stay within that budget. After a year or two I got to the point where I had set my budget perfectly to last most of the month if not all. In the past I have had average results (good enough to continue). I had checked my budget around the 15th of August and it was roughly were it should have been, around half. About four days later I had received an e-mail proclaiming my budget was spent. I had immediately contacted them to inquire about click abuse. They inferred it was impossible although they didn't seem to know how to check on it or even provide a report. I then decide to call a few friends who also advertise with them. They all confirmed an uncommonly high click rate, as well, with little or no customer response. I had then called a number of competitors, that are of acquaintance, who also advertise this way. They had reported the same activity. I can't prove any malfeasance on their behalf but I feel that this would happen again. Me and several of my friends have pulled our accounts with Superpages not only because of this suspicious activity but also their apathetic response. If you're a small business owner stay away from this company. You'll save money and time.

sad citizen Feb 01, 2011

Don't even talk to them on the phone. I spoke to Matthew and clearly told him I didn't want to pay for advertising as I never had to before and handed the phone back to my husband whom Matthew duped into believing something was free then recorded his voice authorizing a 12 month contract that they are saying we are responsible for. Both my husband and I remember the conversation and we positively did not want to spend any money. So they recorded only what they needed to stick it to us and we have not even been sent any information about what we are paying for. They want to tell me now to go look here and see because your responsible for paying for it anyway.

• Wi
                      Windsor Exports Oct 13, 2008

Banjo Bolt, Banjo Nut Bolt, Benjo Bolt, Banjo, Bolt, Check Nut, Auto Bolts, Auto Parts, T Bolt, U Bolt, Auto Parts, Screw Bolt, Brass Bolt, Stainless Bolt, Eye bolts, Pin Bolt, brake banjo bolt, banjo fitting

• Co
                      CocoB Oct 07, 2008

call the BBB and state attorney general

• So
                      solution Oct 07, 2008

contact the BBB and state attorney general

• Fr
                      Frankie Sep 18, 2008

Idearc Media superpadges.com has billed me for a add I never ran isnt this fraud ?
                      anyone else have this issue with them ?

out of the blue there in your life and you never new who they where untill the bills start rolling in and the phone calls !.

I would like to know where to see more about the class action suite.

• Za
                      Zack Sep 04, 2008

A Cammile Rucker at Superpages.com called me stating they were offering a pay per phone call program for advertising for my company. We specifically discussed that i had no interest in a pay per click campaign as i knew the fraud associated with this and said i would be interested in working with them on a pay per call campaign. They signed me up and a week later 30% of my $500.00 budget was spent before i even knew my account was active on pay per click!

When i called Cammile she told me after the fact that they no longer offered a pay per call campaign and pay per click would make me more money?! So out of the gate she was a liar! Why would she deviously lie to me? Superpages concepts to gain a customer were devious from the time she called my business phone. I put my account on pause as they were just taking money from my account, some days later my account had been unpaused by someone there and when I logged in several days later they had nearly spent $300.00 in less than 2 weeks! So i called Cammile Rucker Again and she assured me that all my competition was making mad money with the pay per click?! AGAIN I signed up for the Pay per phone call meaning everytime my phone rang, they got paid for their service. Cammile Rucker told me that I had agreed to a pay per click campaign Which was a lie!

I have contacted many supervisors and they will not assist me in closing the account that was deviously set up by lies. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY PERIOD. The Wonderful thing is i have recorded every phone conversation and will be suing the Superpages as well as joining the Class Action Law Suite against Verizon. I will also be launching Billboards in Atlanta Stating Superpages.com LIES Joint The Class Action Lawsuite Today!

SuperPages.com — Fake traffic to my website

I recently singed up for an internet ad with superpage.com because at the time the sales rep contacted me I...

SuperPages.comUnauthorized charges!

I canceled my account and was charge for 6 more months! I spoke to a sales manager and he stated at least 5 times via phone that my account was closed and that I would be refunded all incorrect billing. Not only did I KEEP getting change, when I spoke to billing they said the sales manager Fazzle Ramzan (spelling?) never did anything! Get everything in writing and call the BBB.

• Pa
                        Patrickrawls Jun 13, 2009

i filed a civil claim against Idearc Media LLC/Jennifer L. Swann. The case number is SC11C0013202 It would be nice if you could send a letter to Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, Place 1, Judge Dale Gorczynski, 7300 N. Shepherd, room 138, Houston, Texas [protected] and give your experiences with this company and their tactics. I have gone to his court before and know he will read the letters and have an understanding on the complaints.

Thanks, Patrick David Rawls www.patrickhomeassembly.com

SuperPages.comUnauthorized billing!

I belong to Superpages.com since 1996. It was a free business listing. I never updated it forgot all about it. I got very sick and couldn't keep up with the business anymore. I was contacted early this year while I was just diagnosed with MS and under treatment. The sales person lead me to believe this was a trial upgrade. I told them I didn't want to upgrade, I couldn't do any business. They went on and on and I really was feeling bad and don't recall much of it. I didn't realize I was giving authorization for 12 months. I was to believe it was a month to month offer. They also have my old address from 12 years ago. Ask me to verify it, which I must have just to get them off my back. They said they would send the rest of the papers explaining the service.

The couldn't send anything there. I never receive a bill or written contact explaining anything. I did receive I think a phone message about the mail address not working and they needed at updated one. I just forgot about it. Why would they bill someone at a business address that was bouncing back.

I got contacted today by collections about this account which I don't even remember. What business would continue to run an advertisement for a business that didn't exist. All I been getting from these running of their ad is spam. I was wondering why that email address was receiving so much of it.

I call Superpages.com and they said they had my authorization on the phone. I told her I was very sick and didn't even know what she was talking about. I asked her where she got a 12 year old address. She said from me. And I told her no you didn't. I know it was from a free listing that started 12 years ago. She said I could cancel by fax so the wouldn't auto-renew my account. I told her to terminate it now. I will send my fax tomorrow. I am disputing this claim. I will dispute under duress and get my doctors statement if necessary.

Don't do any business with these people. I seen the other complaints in here. You don't need the headache.

• Pa
                          Patrickrawls Jun 13, 2009

Thanks, Patrick David Rawls www.patrickhomeassembly.com

Jack Akin, MS, PE Oct 15, 2008

Hello...we are a professional group of scientists and engineers, offering specific services for a specified area in the country.

Superpages.com, formerly owned by Verizon, claims we have had, over the last few months since we signed up, 1000s of "clicks". YET WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE CALL! NOT ONE!! WATCH OUT. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. OUT OF TWO INQUIRIES, WE USUALLY GET ONE JOB, BECAUSE OUR SERVICES ARE SPECIALIZED. But from Superpages.com...NOTHING!!!

NOW, I'VE CLOSED THE ACCOUNT, BUT THEY STILL CHARGE ME A MONTHLY FEE!!!

Take my advise, DON'T SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Jack Akin, MS, PE, BioScape Technologies

• Ll
                          lll Oct 07, 2008

contact the state attorney general

• Mi
                          Mike L. Mar 09, 2008

I agree! I went through the same thing, but... I read on here that someone suggested contacting the Better Business Burea. I have tried to get my bill cleared up for months but when I sent a complaint to the BBB and emailed to Superpages.com customer service, then they answered me finally. Dont let lethme take your hard earned money, stand up for your right.

Superpages.com Customer Service Email:

[email protected]

• Bo
                          Borisimo Feb 28, 2008

Superpages promised an awful lot and used high pressure sales tactics. Once subscribed they have an auto-renew plan that is one of the most difficult to get out of.

Also, they sent us a bill for the printed version of Verizon Yellow Pages stating that our payment was overdue. We never asked for that product. Luckily we did not submit payment, but now are wanting out of our contract due to this scam tactic.

Since then it has become a nightmare to cancel, we have been redirected to several departments and several dead-ends. Finally I reached a salesperson that is stalling my continued requests that I do not want to be subscribed. However, he just stalled on the issue, stating that he is going to "research" the issue. He also promised to get back to me, which he did not do as promised.

We are collecting information and submitting it to our district attorney, postmaster general, and FTC.

I strongly advise steering clear as far as possible from Verizon, Superpages, and Idearc.

These companies are all using scams, high-pressure tactics, outside contracted sales reps, renewing subscriptions that are difficult to revoke, and redirection when trying to cancel. STAY AWAY from this pack of wolves.

• Br
                          Brian Jardine Jan 22, 2008

I totally agree!

For over a year now, I have been receiving charges for my account. The problem is, I canceled my account over a year ago. So, I have called them numerous times about this. They always tell me that they have resolved the issue, and that I should not expect to see further charges.

Idearc Media (Super Pages) continue to send me bills for this cancelled account. I highly recommend that you don't use Super Pages at all! I cannot believe that a company related to Verizon is this sleezy! By the way, we are a business. If you're a business, don't work with Super Pages. Use Google or Yahoo directly!

Thanks,

Brian Jardine
                          Creative Director
                          ALG

• Mi
                          Mike G Sep 05, 2007

I too was scammed by these ###. I signed up for their 'free' listing only to be billed, at the wrong address for a year and half to the tune of $1900.00. I paid them after they sent it to collections to protect my good credit. I'm now trying to confirm that they have indeed canceled the account. Their phone reps say yes but they "can't be sure unless you speak with the billing dept.". Of course you can't reach the billing dept.

SuperPages.com — Fraudulent company!

When Superpages.com contacted me I initially said I wasn't interested. But the sales agent kept talking...

SuperPages.com — Billing termination!

I was contacted by a Superpages.com salesman who lead me to believe that I could try Superpages for three...