Supercutshorrible experience

V Review updated:

Unsatisfactory and unprofessional customer service. Horrible expierence with stylist regarding the haircut I received (It was NOT what I asked for or intended at all, whatsoever) Stylist seemed like I was bothering her on her break or something, Made no attempt in speaking to me or asking any of the normal questions a stylist would ask the client. The original haircut I wanted with a chin lengthed bob w- bangs. How hard is that?? She was all over the place, dropping things, cutting my hair without even putting it into clips (soaking wet mind you) She didn't even acknowlege me when I asked questions or even when I told her I wasn't happy at all towards the end. Like...no response at all, nothing... She stood with her arms crossed, all confused when I asked for 'Side swept bangs' When I left, I was so upset...that I had to go to another salon and cut my hair off to fix the mess of ruined hair on my head!!! I didn't want to be mean at the time but it's almost as if she was mute & I was really wanting to ask her but I didn't :(To top it off, I didn't even see any of the stylist license displayed anywhere in the store! When did that start??) I made so many attempts with that store, after that horrible night for an apology and possible refund-reimbursement which, included calls to the business and showing in person twice. Was told to speak with Regional Manager, "Amancia Williams" about taking care of situation. She had an immense lack of interest in helping me and did not return my call when I was told to expect one. (Said she would be contacting me within two to three days, I got nothing.) Also wrote an e-mail to the 'Regis Corporation' about said experience & still heard nothing back. I even had to put a dispute through my credit card company because of the way I was ignored. I would NEVER EVER go back there and I wouldn't suggest the stylist I saw to even my worst enemy. Yeah, that bad.

• B
      Jun 25, 2007
    Supercuts - laceration to my dads head

My Father was on a retreat in Destin Florida, The week of the 18 th of June 07 through the 22nd of June 07, He stopped at the supercuts in destine Florida, for a BASIC mens hair cut a Tawaniese lady cut his hair scissors and Buzzers Style a common cut among older men. However she cut his head with the Bussers and sent him on his way. Seeing that it is physically almost impossible to feel pain to the head as he did not, When he returned Home to Atl, GA. I was admiring his hair cut when he turned around I noticed a 1/2 inch Laceratin behind his left ear that probably would have required 2 to 3 stitches seeing that the doctors and medical staff at our local hospital here in Atlanta, Georgia. Said that the wound was to late to be sutured, they did require that we watch him for possible staph infection, Shame on you Supercuts, for not claiming and training your employees to accept responsibilities. If i do not receive a response this compliant, I am taking matters FURTHER!!!

• K
      Jul 22, 2010
    Supercuts - rubish hair cut
    supercuts
    Yeovil
    United Kingdom

realy bad hair cut for my husbond when we got home i had to recut it, the waste or £16.50 was not funny, she hairdresser hardly spoke i dont think she even wanted to work.young and not very experianced at all. stay away...as a hairdresser myself i just hadnt had time to cut his hair so i thought id treat him instead of having it done in the kitchen..so total waste of money, nearly went back to ask her to finish the cut and to put it right but my husbond didnt want to make a fuss..

• R
      Jul 05, 2011
    Supercuts - terrible hair cut
    Supercuts

I'm sorry, but i just received the worst hair cut of my life. I asked the lady to cut it with a 2 razor and then blend it in on the sides...then cut it finger length at the top. She used 2 razor all the way up the sides and into the top of my head. After the hair cut I look very similar to Chunk on the Goonies movie. I told her that she cut it way too short up to the top. She then proceeded to argue with me and stated in very broken English that this is the way it was supposed to be because of the round structure of my face.

I never received a receipt so I can not provide you a transaction number. The lady who cut my hair is from Peru. She was very nice however she was much more interested in having a conversation then concentrating on cutting my hair.

I cant tell you how disappointed I am. I have always had good experiences at super cuts in the past, but I will never be going back again.

I am writing this review at 2am in the morning. The reason for this is because I cant sleep due to the frustration of this. This is also the first time in my 33 years of living that I have written a bad review, however I felt this was warranted.

• M
      Jul 05, 2011

you can't ask ppl in your area where there is a good, reputable stylist that can cut hair?! you walk in not knowing how well this person cuts hair?! nobody cuts my hair until I know their credentials. unfortunately, you're stuck with the cut for a few weeks. you might find someone that can work "magic" and fix it. go back and speak to her manager/supervisor.