Super Americarude customer service/cash register & POS system failures constantly

A Feb 02, 2018

I live 1 block from my SA, my family is in there At least 4 times daily, we have spent a small fortune there over the last 20+ years, I treat all the employees with respect and most of them Iam on a first name basis with, I went in yesterday morning and the Manager Irma was working along with another older female, I noticed the POS was down so luckily I was able to pay with exact change, however the clerk was rude slamming things around and spoke to me in a very rude loud condescending tone, I brushed it off as everybody has a bad day sometimes.I stopped in the store again this morning and the manager was working with the same older woman that was rude to me yesterday, the line took longer than anybody should have to wait, Still I didnt complain, I ordered my cigs and a lottery ticket the total was 11.46, I handed the woman 20.46, she again started huffing and puffing, getting louder as she pointed to a sign that wasnt visible until you got right in front of the register, she was very rude and loud again, I was so put off I said to her " you dont need to be rude to me I come in here everyday, she loudly exclaimed in front of the manager and a store full of people, " Im not rude, cant you read the damn sign" My Jaw dropped and I said Irma, you need to check your girl and walked out. Im appauled that any employee would speak to me like that, I have never been a problem Im Courteous.If she would talk to me like that I cant imagine how she would handle a problem with a difficult customer.