Suntrust Banks — car loan
Why does Suntrust not take responsibility for the information given out by thier representatives? I was granted a 2 month extension on my auto loan, got the paperwork, faxed it back, and assumed (based on all information that was provided) that I was all set. Today, almost a full 2 months later, Imagine my alarm to get a late notice!
Upon calling the # on that notice, I'm told I didn't qualify, that they left a message on my cell - quoting to me my OLD # even though they had my new number - and claimed they had no responsibility beyond that point.
Upon asking for a # for an ombudsman or consumer affairs, I was told it was them, and that there's nothing to be done.
More Suntrust Banks Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge!
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke)
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee
- SunTrust NMB - banking
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.