Having problems with Subaru?

1800 226 643 (Australia)
8800 555 0020 (Russia)
1800 011 2737 (Colombia)
1800 070 1010 (Mexico)
+1 800 782 2783 (United States)
+353 14 033 969 (Ireland)
+64 800 782 278 (New Zealand)
+43 662 444 342 (Austria)
+420 255 720 111 (Czech Rebublic)
+31 208 512 229 (Netherlands)
+966 920 000 072 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 116 080 116 (South Africa)
+54 810 555 8410 (Argentina)
Ebisu Subaru Bldg, 1-20-8, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku

Merseyweg 40, 3197 KG Botlek, Netherlands

Poland
ul. Joseph Conrad 51, 31-357 Krakow

China
Beijing Landmark Towers Office Building 2-1501, 8 North Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, China

Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - Sulimanya, King Abdulaziz Road

Singapore
24 Raffles Place, № 26-06B Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621

South Africa
Corner Ayrshire Avenue & Hereford Street, Longmeadow Business Park, Edenvale, 1609

Complaints & Reviews

GO Subaru — beware

Go subaru service dept. Is deceptive in their pricing, charging excessive fees beyond what the manufacturer...

Subaruioffer.com scam, ripoff, subaru rally team crew shirt

I order the subaru rally pit crew shirt from this seller in ioffer.com "mflexipak". It has been 3 months and the shirt never came, when I enter to my account to copy the messages that I have send to him and the message where he agreed to send the shirt in xxl, all the mssages were erase!! Try to file a dispute trhough paypal and since you only have 45 days to do something they deffer the claim the same thing happend with the credit card. So I ended up without the shirt and the money.

Pd: I tried several time to communicate with this seller and didnt respond, this is no joke!!! This is an original complain from a victim of this webpage.

Warning!!!

Dont buy from ioffer.com and less from this seller "mflexipak", dont even buy a candy from this people, they will rip you off...!!!

performance subaru WRX — consignment auto sale

Acct [protected] pay off 14852.98 as of 5-16-07??? Quote Con signment sale of a 2005 subaru impreza wrx...

Glanzman Subaru — service manager

After speaking to subaru customer service about the air bag light going on I made an appointment with...

Subaru — bad service

Manchester subaru is begging to go out of business again after yet more investigation into fraud. This is the...

2004 Subaru Legacythreatening to drive

Our 2004 subaru legacy has been nothing short of life threatening to drive. purchased by private sale in 06, with a fully transferable warranty, we thought we were getting a deal, and we were. First problem was total loss of throttle control, the car would go nowhere. We had a diagnostic check at the local garage and came up with a code for failed tps. Took it to the dealer, the car tested fine and the problem went away.Happened again a few weeks later, stuck in rush hour traffic with no throttle control. Again, at the dealer still no problem, but diagnosed a completely unrelated component and fixed that.

The recent problem results in total loss of the brakes. the brake pedal will not depress, and the car will not slow, not at all. This allmost killed my wife and son at a busy intersection.Of course after the car cools down from the short tow to the dealer, it runs perfectly fine. Oh, I forgoto to mention that our dealer also forgot to reattach a seatbelt harness that fell out of the frame and into my lap at a traffic light.

Service Department Smith Carins Brewster Subaru Jeepmy car has never been the same and it never will

I received my initial service to my vehicle on Nov. 27, 2005. An anti freeze leak turned into a head gasket replacement that lasted 9 days. My car has bucked since this repair and it still does. I have since had everything from belts to a catalitic converter replacement. The car still bucks at 75. Since it is above the speed limit they are not responsible. This service department has lied in order to get away with an error that they caused. My car has never been the same and it never will. DON'T GET SERVICE AT BREWSTER SUBARU!