Structubeshipment

C

Structube, I am extremely disappointed and disgusted. I was a returning customer who has recently migrated to the Caribbean which would now require me to ORDER and SHIP items from you. Well, little did I know what a task this would be for your company. I placed an order on March 21st for 13 items, 13 large items may I add to an address in Miami under a specific name. The name that was put on the shipment was "accidentally" switched with the name of the billing. This mistake caused the shipping company misplace the items as they were looking for items under the shipment name ONLY. I was shipping a massive container which I did on purpose to cut expenses. All of my items arrived and I payed for the shipment and clearing of customs except...hold-on all of my furniture was missing. The date today is June 19th people, and I only discovered last week, that the package was misplaced! I spoke with your customer care representative Michelle who offered me a $99 refund for my troubles. $99 on my $3000 missing order? Even if I were to receive this furniture in the near future, I would now have to pay an excessive amount for sea freight and to clear it AGAIN through customs as it was shipped separately. So here's to you Structube, I hope you stick this 1 star rating and your $99 up your [censor]. I am not done with you!