Structubedelivery mess up

N

My name is Nelia Teves and I placed an online order for my Clients #[protected], two shoe storage units and delivery was scheduled between 12-4pm on Tuesday March 20, 2018. Two phone numbers were provided my Clients as primary and mine as secondary as I'm a designer and not always available. There is also 24hr concierge at the building where they can leave the packages. On delivery day the delivery personnel said they called the number on file which was mine, not the primary number I indicated to Structube. They also said that there was no Concierge. They didn't wait to for the Concierge, just left...my Client was in their unit and they could have gone up, regardless. I called that same day about 5min before they were supposed to leave and they had already gone. I called Structube, they were supposed to get back to me, they didn't. I called again Thursday March 22, 2018 and Structube says it's NAL's fault(delivery company [protected]) and quoted my Clients number as the number to give NAL!!! NAL does not have this number on file and blames Structube! There is no one at Structube apparently that they say I can call because I don't feel it's fair to be charged another $99 delivery fee for an error that was on both their ends!!! Very frustrated and would like to be compensated for the extra $99 delivery or refunded the full amount from Structube including delivery fee, total $506.47. I apologize for the longwinded message...
Thank you for your time, it is appreciated,
Nelia