The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sterling Optical — bad lenses
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i purchased new glasses in march of '09. there were a few problems and all were corrected-all but one.
when i picked up my new glasses the lenses were distorted. the salesgirl told me that distortion is normal with no-line bifocals. i have worn no-line bifocals for years and no distortion ever. i have them on for 30 seconds and get a headache. i can see better out of glasses that are 2 years old than i can out of the new ones i just bought in march of '09. so, i would like my money back so i can get better quality elsewhere. the frames i want to save. i bought these at the beaver dam, wisconsin store.
More Sterling Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Optical - no refund policy
- Sterling Optical - awful experience - poor quality - no refund policy
- Sterling Optical, Bethesda Maryland - horrible manners
- Sterling Optical - this man is unprofessional, I believe he is a crook, he is completely unreasonable and a bully
- Sterling Optical - customer service
- Sterling Optical - unable to provide service for hearing impaired customers.
- Sterling Optical - glasses replaced
- Sterling Optical - prescription sunglasses/customer service
- Sterling Optical - glasses/lenses
- Sterling Optical - there is no email address or phone number to directly reach sterling optical...