Steersmacon and cheese combo and jalapeno and cheese chicken burger and the cheesy chips

K Nov 20, 2018

The above products were bought from Steers verulam litchie farm.(new store). I purchased a combo of the burger n got the cheesy chips as well. The beef burgers was cold. The chicken fillet was cold also( obviously cooked in advance) not even flame grilled no char marks. No cheese as the product name says. Jalapeno nibs and the burger was out the box when I got home which is a 5min drive ( and the burger couldn't have come out the box in that 5min) as for the cheesy chips! Was just a drizzle of sauce which doesn't even cover all the chipsand is just a burger box with chips and for the price of R34.90 I feel robbed. I could have bought half a bag of potatoes n added the cheese myself! I went to Steers out of convenience since I finished work late. I called the store n asked for a manager n was told that he is not available. I left my name and no and is yet to receive a call from him (ebrahim)