Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — unable to serve food
Went to the drive thru on 8/2/18 at approximately 0130 AM to order food and the girl tells me that I can only order a milkshake due to the fact the grill cook didn't show up for work. So my complaint and question is if this place of business has any management isn't it there responsibility to handle issues like this even it means they have to work themselves or get someone else to cover in order to keep business going? Why would the store even remain open if you cant serve food therefore you aren't making any profit to cover your over head bills for that shift and pay that one employees payroll for her to only be able to serve milkshakes?
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders