Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesfood/service

On 10/13/2017 @ 8:11pm at the Abbe Rd store in Sheffield Ohio. I pulled into the drive-thru and waited over 20 minutes in line to order. I ordered 3 double cheese burgers and fries or onion rings, also chicken tenders and fry meal. Also 3 small shakes. For this order I was charged $28.00. I believe the way it was rung up I was overcharged. My main complain is that once up to the window I had to wait another 8 minutes for my food. Once given my meals I then had to wait over 12 minutes for the milk shakes!!! MY burgers got cold, the fries and onion rings were so soggy we could not eat them. This is the worse meal and service I have ever had at any restaurant and will never go back! When I asked why it took so long for the shakes, the cashier rolled her eyes and closed the window ignoring me. I will post my experience to notify friends and family hoping they will not have to waste their money as I did. Just as a side mention, not one person was wearing any kind of hair net around the food.