Steak and Shake San Antonio Airport in the Southwest Airlines Terminalcustomer service by the order person

R Jul 07, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered a large unsweetened ice tea...coat was $3.24. I placed three bills on the counter and placed a quarter on top. He stated hand me the money or are you prejudice? I did know this person and to make an assumption I was prejudice just because I placed the money on the counter is just wrong. I usually always place the money on the counter and have never been treated this way. Can you look into this incident and council as you all see fit. The even happened on Sunday, 7 July, about 1245pm (lunch time) at the steak and shake in the San Antonio airport. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

• SubSquirrel Jul 07, 2019

Placing the money on the counter is not right. If I do that, it’s because they or I have a cold. I tell them I’m putting money on the counter because of a cold. I don’t just do it and expect them to know why. I try to wear plastic gloves into stores so I don’t get any germs. I get strange looks and I’ll joke around and say, “I’m a criminal and can’t leave fingerprints.”

• Um is not an answer! Jul 08, 2019

The person cashing you out is a human being and needs to be respected and treated like a human being. No matter the race of the person.

It is rude and dehumanizing to plunk money on a counter. If you had flowers you wanted to gift to Kate Middletown, would you throw them in front of her for her or her security personnel to retrieve?

Put your grub on a credit card if you don't want to run the risk of coming into bodily contact with someone else.

• Um is not an answer! Jul 08, 2019

Handing them to her is not touching her.

• Um is not an answer! Jul 08, 2019

Only if there's an VIII after his title.

• SubSquirrel Jul 08, 2019

All ten-year-olds are cruel. He seems like his mother more than his brother. I’d lay flowers at her feet