Stauermembership scam

J Review updated:

When I said yes to this membership I was lied to about a lot of things . After I got packet to order stuff very few items were $50.
I ordered sunglasses and when I received them one pair was broke so I sent them back it's been weeks and no glasses. I called and ask where my glasses were. He said orders were being made and it will be sent when they send others out. Also there are very few items in catalog that are $50. You have to pay more. ALSO on small print you have to use coupons in 90 days,
Lady had a good story to get you to accept LYING half the time . I will not have anything to do with an outfit like this. I WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND MY CREDIT CARD credited my money back. You are nothing but a big SCAM so beware about joining. And you will be automatic enrolled after a year with your membership.

• E
      Aug 23, 2019

when I tried to place an order for a substantial amount I was on the phone for 45 minutes with an obviously untrained rep. His name is Jasper and when I inquired how long he was with the company he say he was with the company for 3 days. He definitely needs a lot more training. I have been a customer for years and I am quite disappointed. As a platinum member I think it might be time to rethink my membership.