State Bank of India [SBI] Logo

State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

1800 110 009 (State Bank of India)
1800 425 3800 (State Bank of India)
1800 112 211 (State Bank of India)
1860 180 1290 (SBI Cards)
1800 180 1290 (SBI Cards Complaints)
1800 180 1295 (IRCTC SBI Credit Card)
+91 802 659 9990 (State Bank of India)
+91 222 202 9456 (State Bank of India)
+91 124 458 9803 (SBI Cards New Delhi Office)
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road
Mumbai
India - 400021
SBI Card, Correspondence Department
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India

SBI Card Mailing Address
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001

SBI Card, New Delhi Office
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower, E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place, Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034

Complaints & Reviews

misbehavior by cash manager

respected sir, i am kush khanduja & i am regular customer of SBI phagwara branch. on 11/05/2011 i went to sbi phagwara to deposit money but they lady on deposit counter refused to take denomination of rs. 50*200=10000. she said that we dont take 50 rs. notes as she is not aloud to take it from customer then i ask to the cash manager he rudely said that we take only new currency of rs. 50 he used vulgar language and said that 'don't disturb me' . then i went to branch manager's office and told him all the problem but he take lightly & said go home and change the currency. this is hopeless branch . no management working properly no work of consumer is done on time the staff here needs tea/coffee only they don't care that customers are waiting in line. no satisfactory reply from the senior staff . new staff in the bank don't even know the difference between current account and saving account. even the cctv cameras are not working which make this branch non-safer place. your co-operation on the subject will be highly appreciated . thanks and regards

lost credit card

Dear sir or madam

This has reference to my sbi gold credit card number [protected] in my name c v g subramanian.

I am on a business trip to shangai, china. yesterday evening I lost my card in shangai. this morning I am on my way to india from shangai. please block my card immediately and do send me fresh card urgently. please do not accept any transactions made in my card from yesterday (7.5.2011) evening.

Since I am in the transit point at singapore now, I am not carrying my mobile number [protected]. please give me a confirmation immediately and do request you to give me a call tomorrow (9.5.2011) in my mobile number [protected].

Please treat it very urgently

Cv ganapathi subramanian

• Sb
    SBI Card Cares May 09, 2011

Dear Mr Subramanian,

We have noted your concern and are currently looking into the matter. You can also block your lost or stolen SBI Card by calling our helpline at 39020202 or by logging on to www.sbicard.com anytime anywhere.

Yours sincerely,

SBI Cards

• Sb
    SBI Card Cares May 09, 2011

Dear Mr. Subramanian,

As per your request, your card has been successfully blocked as per the details provided by you. We tried reaching you @9710933050 but could not get any response. Please call SBI Card helpline at 39020202 to request a re-issue of your card or for any other queries.

Yours sincerely.
    SBI Cards

• NELAKUDHTI SUBBA RAO Sep 11, 2011

This is NELAKUDHITI SUBBARAO.My Acnt no.is 30581480365.Yesterday i lost my ATM(VISA)card in vijayawada.I'm in long distance from my SBI Branch.Could you please stop my card issues for 1 week temperarly.I will submit my proofs in my branch with in 1 week&I register complaint in that branch.Could you please stop my card issues.

Resolved non receipt of cash from atm

Respected Sir,
I have a savings bank account of State Bank of India at SPP branch, Fort, mumbai and my account no. is [protected]. While I was on leave at my home town in Nepal I tried to withdrew a sum of Rs 10, 000.00 (Nepali currency) from our local bank ATM named Business Development Bank Limited (BDBL) Bank, Narayangarh Branch, Nepal on 02 May 2011 but unfortunately I couldn't receive the amount as the cash got stuck in the ATM. Later on I lodged a complaint with BDBL Bank Branch Manager. The Branch Manager intimated to their Main branch at Kathmandu and guided them to repay the same amount back to my SBI account. They further stated that a similar intimation should come from SBI, Fort Branch, Mumbai . On receipt of the intimation from your bank they will finally credit the same amount into my account.
It is therefore requested that the complaint may be looked after and necessary action may be taken at your end to facilitate easy recovery of my money.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Raju Gurung

delay in pension

Dear Sir,

I Parshuram Shetkar, retired serviceman from Bureau of Sailors Bombay has not received penison for 5 months w.e.f Dec2010 till date. I have submitted all my details to SBI bank. My PPO No.[protected], SBI A/c No.[protected].

Pls let me know why pension is stopped. My daily needs are on this amount. I am suffering from diabetes, heart problem not able to walk. Each time I go to SBI Bank, Sakinaka I return back without any reply. The bank officials are not co-operative in helping me out on this issue.

I am looking forward for your help. My contact no. is 022-[protected].

tks
parshuram

• Si
    sikha_rustagi May 05, 2011

For this you have to contact at state bank manager after that see what he will response yet problem is not solve then you can raise your voice at consumer voice register the complaints online. I have contact detail.

Tel : 011-24379074 (D), 47331018, - 47331020, 47331022-25

privilege circle programme scheme

A lady from SBI Credit Cards had called me in July/Aug 10 and told me that I have been selected as a Privilege Customer of SBI for my good records with them and so they are offering me there Privilege Circle Pro gramme wherein they would give me a Holiday Stay Gift Voucher, A Wrist Watch, and a one side Air Travel Ticket for one person by paying Rs.6000/- against the scheme amount of more then Rs.40000/- and I had the say yes immediately even without thinking or asking further about it .
When I told her to send me the details on my e-mail or by post she said it is not possible and sent me the same and sent me the kit.
When I went through the scheme I found that it was not possible for me to avail the same and then I called up SBI Customer Care and told that I do not want the offer and kindly cancel the same immediately and asked her the process for sending back the Kit sent to me. On this, she talked with someone keeping me on hold and said it would be possible to do so and I would get my money deducting some amount as in the due course as per my regular payment schedule had made the payment for the scheme too.
She further said that someone from the said dept. would also talk to me and would guide me how to proceed further.
A phone call came at an evening time after few days when I was busy with one of my client and came out and had a talk with the person but, to my surprise I was shocked to hear from the lady on the other side talking to me arrogantly and telling me that the plan can not be cancelled at any cost and I would not get my money back at any cost.
So, I wrote an e-mail and sent a letter to the customer care dept. and even wrote to the VP Ms Ddhody of that dept. about the same.
I got an e-mail from the VP instructing me to send back the Kit with me to one Mr.Saurabh of Plate5 Consultancy Services at New Delhi and e-mail or talk to him too. On this I sent the mail and even tried to talk with the person I was not able to talk so I again sent an e-mail informing about the matter and sent back the kit in Nov.10 the deadline as mentioned on the voucher sent to me for booking. The same was even informed to the concerned persons like the Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Manish Jain, the customer care dept., Plate5 Consultancy Services, VP Customer Services, Manager Customer Services but, till date the things are not resolved.
One day I got a phone call from a gentlemen inquiring about the issue and I thought now my issue would be resolved but again to my surprise he told me that the plan cannot be cancelled and I would have to forget my paid money in any circumstances and when I told him that it the SBI can not force me to avail the offer if do not want then also he told me the same thing.
Then when I received my next a/c statement for my Purchase transactions made I found that the billing amount was also near to my paid amount so I then blocked their payment too.
Now, they are calling me for making their outstanding bill payment repeatedly at odd times and writing me threatening letters about spoiling my name credit record with CBIL and take legal action if amount not paid. When I told them to resolve my issue and make my due payment they do not respond and for their payment they make so much follow up right from local (Vadodara)person to the person sitting at H.O in Delhi.
I repeatedly told each and every person who called me for the payment about resolving this matter at the earliest but, non of them has even bothered to look in to the customers point of view for resolving. They just want to enforce their scheme compulsorily on me even when I do not want their offer. This is something very hurting that an organisation like SBI who has an very high re pot in the market as a biggest financial sector and dealing like this and that too with a client to whom they call a PRIVILEGE CLIENT.
Please not help me out as I do not have any other options other than yours as I am always in tension because of this issue as such thing has never ever happened in my life and have lost many things due to their MENTAL TOURCHER by calling me and not responding to my request at any level.
Kindly Help.
Any more information in detail needed am ready to do so.
Thanking you and await for a positive solutions.

Rajendra Adya
[protected]

ANIL KUMAR KANODIA Apr 30, 2011

respected sir,
    I am all ready pay in due amount in time to time for this every card statement. but your deep. has been charged for fine in the statement date 23-4-11. so, I kindly request to the dept. that extracted my fine amount.
    ANIL KUMAR KANODIA.

Resolved less cash received

I VIKAS having an a/c in the SBI gulabi bagh DELHI-110007. a/c no. -[protected] . when I tried to withraw Rs. 15000 from my a/c
no.-[protected] on 10/03/2011 at 04.15 atm machine sometimes not responding on that day. so I tried two or three times. I received Rs
5000 instead of Rs. 15000 . On that I am in hurry so I put cash 5000 in my pocket without checked.
after some days I checked my bank statement I found Rs.15000 debited two times and one time credited back Rs.15000.
I am requesting you to take necessory action.
my mob.no.-[protected]
a/c no.-[protected]

• Mi
    MICRO F Apr 29, 2011

ram survey is the best company for earn money, you will complite survey then recive payment. mohd fahad barabanki, contact no.8858363669

two times recovery ofsingle sided adva insurence for home loan

I (p. rama lakshmana rao) have taken home loan of 12 lakhs with a/c no. [protected] from sbi, gopalapatnam branch, visakhapatnam. a. p.in the above a/c an amount of rs 8, 648/- is deducted two times on 24-09-2010 and 28-09-2010 towards "single sided advance insurence" for the above home loan.
this was brought to the notice of racpc of chief manager, visakhapatnam, a. p on 18-10-2010 and I have contacted the office mainy times, personally. but, till date, the above amount is not remitted to the loan a/c.

• Ua
    U Anonymous Jun 30, 2012

The SBI customer care is saying, it is charged against the "Home/Building Insurance". This is completely illegal. We should raise our voice... RBI should look into this matter... You file a complaint in Banking Ombudsman, a RBI cell to track this kind of illegal activities of the Bank...

• La
    Lalit Bisht Sep 20, 2017

I do agree. It should not deducted without customer's approval.

• Dr
    Dr D.K. Jha Aug 02, 2018

Me too is facing the same situation. Every month it is automatically getting deducted from the transaction made towards home loan account in the form of EMI or even temporary fund parking with max gain facility. No response from the Home loan branch yet even after repeated reminders in last 5 months. No idea what to do. Har Har Modi.

• Gv
    gvk chaitanya Dec 17, 2019

i applied for 30 lakhs home loan and the sanctioned amount was rs 30 lakhs for home loan and rs 63400/- for insurance. i was totally disappointed when they said 28 lakhs shall be paid to Seller of the flat as per Agreement of sale . and 2 lakhs shall be paid towards my sbi account. at last i recieved 167300/- out of 2 lakhs. when i ask they are saying its a property insurance charged. i was shocked without my notice how could they charge me nearly rs 32700/- and forcefully they asked to take insurance on my spouse for premium 52400/- for 30 lakhs -20yrs . which is deducted from sanctioned 63400/- amount.

see friends we are having a blind faith on govt. banks but these stupid idiots are dumb stuck at their desks without proper informing the procedures and make us fool in the loan issues.

i am ashamed of taking loan in choosing SBI HOME LOAN.
    Habsiguda home loan
    Maula ali RACPC

Resolved atm card is block

sir,
my card no. [protected] in sbi branch at Dehuraod, Tal. Haveli, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra. (IFSC Code -SBIN0000569) my card is blocked, plz open it.

Siddharth Ghodke
([protected])

Resolved unnecessary debit from my account.

Ref: Account No: [protected]
Name: Nila Madhaba Sanbad
Add: Sukhua Godwon, Old Power House, Purna Basti
City: Jharsuguda
State: Orisssa
On Dt:16.04.2011, I withdrew Rs 500/- from SBI ATM(ATM ID:S10A000238003) TXN NO:88, Jharsuguda, But after i check my ATM it was seen that 2 times it was debited from my account, I had complaint this matter to Customer care but no any measures taken from there side, So i kindly request you to take necessary action please.
This is for your kind information.
Nila Madhaba Sanbad

Encl: Statement of Withdrewl

unnecessary debit from my account.

• Ad
    adreeyen Apr 18, 2011

did you know that rupees is the currency in zelda? the greatest nintendo game of all time? just a thought. good day.

dirty joint venture of sbi and sbi card

Before going to the main story let me introduce myself in a nutshell.

Name : Parimal Kumar Ray
Address -
Residence : AC-115, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700064
Office : Gandhi Colony Madhyamik Vidyalay (HS), Regent Park, Kolkata - 700040
Occupation : Assistant Teacher
Service Tenure: Since 1988 till date.
Contact Numbers -
1. [protected] (R)
2. [protected] (O)
3. [protected] (M)
PAN : ACHPR0235M
Fixed Deposit Account Number: [protected], Dated 13-12-2010

Now we can enter into the story.

I needed a Credit Card for some on line transaction. As I always preferred services from Nationalized Sectors so SBI was my first option. Roaming different branches in Tollygunge area I finally discovered that South Kolkata bound Credit Card dealing personnels are available only in Jadavpur University Branch. I visited JU SBI Branch three times and get astonished that the rpresentative, Mr Prokash of SBI Card was very irregular to attend his duty. Trying for consecutive three days I got the person.

I was told that a minimum sum of Rs 20, 000/- is to be deposited as Fixed Deposit in SBI to get a SBI Credit Card. I also noticed an advertisement which in a tricky way had an expression that FD and Credit Card are coupled. As I was in need and had nothing to loose having a FD I opened one such with a sum of Rs. 25, 000/- on 13th December, 2010.

In the evening on that very day I received a verification telephone call on my mobile from their Kolkata office and another from Gurgaon after one or two days. They provided an Application Number [protected]) and an appeal for a processing time of 21 days by SMS. In 2nd week of January, 2011 I tried to track the status of my application from SBI Card Website. An automated message was generated saying that it was then under process and I could further inquire into the same after 5 days if I wish so.

After listening three times to that "5 Day Story" I sent ultimately a mail on 23rd February, 2011 for clarification. At the same time also knocked Mr Prokash stating the recent position. He then asked me to apply for it afresh. According to his suggestion I did it on February, 26th, 2011. By that time their Customer Service Executive Sajitha replied on 3rd March in connection to my mail, dated 23-02-2011.

The message was - "At the outset, we regret to inform you that as on date, we would be unable to accept your application for the SBI card. We would like to assure you that our business decision for not accepting your application for the SBI card has been made in good faith and is certainly not indicative of your credit worthiness."

The game was repeated again with my second application having all verification formalities like address, phone, occupation etc etc providing an application number [protected]) and a 21 days processing time. After a gestation period of 21 days I checked the status on line. After having two "5 Day Stories" I finally got an automated message on 04-04-2011.

It was - "We regret to inform you that your SBI Card Application could not be processed since it does not meet our policy. We thank you for your time."

Being a bonafied tax payer and an Indian Citizen I have every right to know the following facts -

1. What sort of problem was there to provide me a credit card?

2. What sort of business relation is there between SBI and SBI Card?

3. Why SBI displays such tricky advertisement that imposes a coupling between FD and SBI Card?

4. Why SBI Card uses the SBI Logo?

5. What criteria do SBI Card follow to issue a credit card?

6. Why SBI allows SBI Card Personnels to promote their business under SBI's premises?

This may be treated as press release for awareness of future applicants and to attract the attention of higher authorities.

CC to:
a> Honorable President, Government of India
b> Honorable Prime Minister, Government of India
c> Honorable Finance Minister, Government of India
d> Honorable Governor, Reserve Bank of India
e> Honorable Chairman, Consumer Forum

loss of atm card

Respected sir,
I have lost my atm cum debit card, atm card no. is [protected] & my acco no. is [protected]. so please kindly block my atm card as soon as possible.
thanks sir

Resolved lose of my atm card

Sir/madam,

I am d. venkata naidu, I lost my sbi atm card on 19.03.2011 at tekkali, srikakulam dist, my accno: [protected] in sbi branch, paradise circel, secundrabad, andhra pradesh. please block all the tractions of above atm card.
acc holder name: d. venkata naidu
Father name: d. jagannadha naidu
Acc no: [protected]
Branch: paradise circle, secundrabad, andhra pradesh
Contact s: [protected]

[protected]

• Mr
    M. Reena Mar 25, 2011

SIR/MADAM,

I am M.REENA, I lost my SBI ATM CARD on 13.07.2010 at Kattamanchi, Chittoor Dist, my ACCNO: 31133410585 in SBI BRANCH, Kongareddy Palli, Chittoor, ANDHRA PRADESH. Please block all the tractions of above atm card.
    ACC HOLDER NAME: M. REENA

with regards to
    M.REENA
    contact no. 9701775658

manglemba May 07, 2014

sir. my account in bank of baroda is block. pls, unlock my account i can't recharge from my account. account no is 49000100000739

Resolved I deepak kumar adhikari pray really sorry, for harashment. Please ignore my all previous complain about mr samanta

Kind attention

To,
The incharge of the department.
Sir/madam,
Once again request reminder - sorry, please ignore all my previous mail about mr. shankar kumar samanta that was false. so, please do not take any step.
hi I am dipak kumar adhikari. kind attention, respected sir I send my previous mail on 2011 that was totaly false. because when I wrote that previous mail on 33 2011 then I was drank. I am very sorry to missuse this complain facility. mr. shankar kumar samanta is a honest and helpfull person. he always help me and my family. I send previour worng mail for missundestanding with me and him. so earnestly request please ignore all my previous mail then I proud of you I hope you would care to mr. shankar kumar samanta. you could not any action about my previout mail.
I am very sorry all of indian and others. I already told that I harresment mr smanta and his family. so, I am really sorry.
I known my misstake all. so I want to let my misstake informed all the indian and others. I wrote my misstake to our local p. s., local councilor, all m. p., m. l. a., minister in w. b. and other states, c. m.in w. b., cbi department, cid department, s. p. and dy. s. p. (n.) 24 parganas, dgp bhupindar singh, all the i. p. s. and i. a. s. officers. governor in w. b, and president in india. p. m.in india, national/international human rights department, aap ki kachehri – kiran ke saath, kolkata police, and all police officers in w. b. informed kolkata commissioner of police, manager s. b. i.-branch: 24b, nimtala ghat street, jorabagan, kolkata - 700006, west bengal, india?,. my nation, all of the news channels, and all press, the central vigilance commission, talking with some ngo’s: 1. universal right and duty for human to abide urdha,. bhatat bachao sangathan bbs. 4. forum for social justice and development fsjd. 5. ajjtak news channel’s miss menogya. and many more.

Dipak kumar adhikari

Tegharia (dhali para), nandankanan.
Phone - [protected]

• Di
    Dipaak Adhikari Mar 14, 2011

To,
    The Incharge of the department.
    sir/madam,
    Once again Request REMINDER- SORRY, PLEASE IGNORE ALL MY PREVIOUS MAIL ABOUT MR.SHANKAR KUMAR SAMANTA THAT WAS FALSE. SO, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY STEP.
    Hi I am Dipak Kumar Adhikari. Kind attention, Respected sir I send my previous mail on 2011 THAT WAS TOTALY FALSE. BECAUSE WHEN I WROTE THAT PREVIOUS MAIL ON 33 2011 THEN I WAS DRANK. I am very sorry to missuse this complain facility. Mr.Shankar Kumar Samanta is a HONEST AND HELPFULL PERSON. HE ALWAYS HELP ME AND MY FAMILY. I send previour worng mail for missundestanding with me and him. So Earnestly request PLEASE IGNORE ALL MY PREVIOUS MAIL THEN I PROUD OF YOU I hope you would care to Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta. you could not any action about my previout mail.
    I AM VERY SORRY ALL OF INDIAN AND OTHERS. I already told that I harresment Mr Smanta and his family. so, I AM REALLY SORRY.
    I known my misstake all. So I want to let my misstake informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my misstake to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India . P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India?, . My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, The Central Vigilance Commission, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, . Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more.

Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan.
    phone- 9836149983

• Bh
    bharagv dave Jul 23, 2011

respected sir
    sorry to say that but i have sbi current account with sbi no 31227288569. we are the small scale industry who is planing to expand the production capacity, for that i had inquiry to get the loan for the machinery & working capital. the machinary loan is 13, 00, 000/- & working capital is 10, 00, 000/- for against the security of my residing proparty velue of more then 1.5 caror, that my home branch was given very cold responce then also i aplied in the ahmedabad branch they have respond well but i couldn't get due to we have the branch in front of my fectory. then i forcd to do the loan with sbi your satelite branch has replied that we are fevaring you to get the loan actualy your fectory is not comming in my teretary then also i'm giving you the fevar that is not my duty. due to this my small industry got the lose of 1, 00, 000/- rs. for the demarege if import machine

so pl. look in to this matter
    you can contect me on +91-9879559118
    you can mail me on [email protected]
    thanks
    regards
    bhargav dave

your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded. which can save me and my family members

The Incharge of the Department,
Sir/Madam,

A case was filed by me In the court of LD. C.J.M. At Barasat, Date: 13.04.2010 U/S- 156(3) of criminal Procedure code charge U/S: 323, 379, 406, 479, 498, 500, 506 READ WITH 34/120B OF INDIAN PENAL CODE. The case is starting At Baguiati Police Station Case No-168 Date: 24.04.2010.

The I.O. At Baguiati Police Station of the case has already been charge sheeted according the names. The I.O. At Baguiati Police Station accused all miscreants in the charge sheeted but neither took any measures to round up them rather they paved enough (more then 2.5 months) time which make them the way to take bail.

Anyhow Application under Section 438 CrPC Among the accused person Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. Officer) and his son Sandip Samanta has been granted bail by the Ho’ble Calcutta High Court.

But it is painful to state before you the prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” and others accused were shown in the charge seeted “AS ABSCONDING”

Please note that the prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” others are large and they are available in there house, each and every time.

I therefore prey before your kind honoue to Make arrangements to arrest the prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” and others as they were shown in the charge sheeted “As prime accused ABSCONDING” Prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” and others are large and they are showing in there house, each and every time. I informed this matter to Sri Rahul Srivastava, IPS Officer. The Superintendent of Police. Barasat. And S.M.H. Meerza, Addl. Superintendent of Police. Barasat. North 24 Parganas. Barasat.

Your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded. Which can save me and my family members (My old aged father, Mother and my only solitary daughter 5 years)

Details

100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can’t get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. OFFICER Ph. No. [protected], Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 [protected]) he has much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel’s and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family harassed me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally (Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta Kill me and my family any time any day).

We got married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family (Including Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. Officer) and his son Sandip Samanta )lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it’s a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn’t have any commensurate to the fact. My wife is engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer Ph. No. [protected], Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 [protected]) just opposite to my house, all the matters are known to every person in my village, and also they have certified me written about my fresh character and nature. When my wife left form my house with Sandip Samanta taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn’t take our only daughter (only five years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was arrested on 06/09/2009, how much money Taken Baguiati police form my father and others for 498A/34 I.P.C., fabricated Charge Sheeted, I don’t know, because then I’m in Jail. The Ld. court granted me on bail on 19/09/2009. Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy and a c.d.) with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn’t happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw 1st time and she arranged my marriage. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife’s family, now we understood also realized that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer) all they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family knows all the affair-related matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 3 years old (Now 5 years) having severe “Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can’t accept that demon wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what will be happened next? It’s an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother (severe Diabetic). My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, J.M. 1st Court Sealdah, 1st Floor. Room No: 103, Kolkata-700014. South 24 Parganas. Date 16/12/2009. Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta purchase Sealdah Court 1st J.M. I get only date and date and date...I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry, investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that “Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor” A rich reserves the right to indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds” To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.

After coming form the DumDum Central Jail, I mat with the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and asked him politely: “ SIR I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE SO MANY ENTIRIES INTO YOUR G.D.E. BUT YET NO ACTION SO FAR HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN FORM YOURSELF” then BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, went through all my papers (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy, G.D.E, MANY MANY OTHER PAPERS RELATED TO MY CASE and TWO c.d.). After seeing all my papers he told me that I cannot take any action until and unless you lodge a case against all of them.

Then I Prayed to the Ld. C.J.M at Barasat court to lodge the case, against the alleged person. (The payer to the Ld. C.J.M. is enclosed which is self-explanatory) after filing the case (The case is starting At Baguiati Police Station Case No-168 Date: 24.04.2010. CHARGE 323, 379, 406, 497, 498, 500, 504, 506 READ WITH 34/120B OF INDIAN PENAL CODE) the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, in stead of taking not any take investigation/ not take any action/ not take any type of query to recover my Cash and Gold form the house of Shankar Kumar Samanta, The BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, took my case as a Golden Goose, and how much money BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, has taken is well known to them. Neither he took any take investigation/ not take any action/not take any type of query nor he did roundup them against my case.

When I saw that already near by 90-100 days went by “ I went to the BAGUIATI P.S. to know the status of the case then BAGUIATI POLICE I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, became outraged me and my mother that if you ask about Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family I will sentence you and your family in the Jail, all their languages is so much filthy dirty which I cannot express front of you.

As I’m 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India 20th times write ((My Request/Grievance Registration Number is: PRSEC/E/2009/12581, PRSEC/E/2010/01100, PRSEC/E/2010/03797, PRSEC/E/2010/08720, PRSEC/E/2010/06692, PRSEC/E/2010/12464, PRSEC/E/2010/17088, PRSEC/E/2011/00423, PRSEC/E/2011/02405, PRSEC/E/2011/03705……AND OTHER NUMBER I MISPLACE). P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 [protected]. My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, The Central Vigilance Commission, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission’s Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can’t help me/ fight for truth /don’t take investigation/do not take any action/don’t take any type of query/ Still Now, many department told does not comes under the purview of our department. Then my question is where I go now? I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them. I think all are get there commission/percentage from Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta.

I hope you would care to me, your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded.

Dipak Kumar Adhikari

Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.

P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.

Kolkata-700059 Email: [protected]@gmail.com W.B. India. PH. [protected]

• Di
    Dipak Kumar Mar 11, 2011

The Incharge of the Department,
    Madam,
    Details
    100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can’t get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. OFFICER Ph. No. 9830366434, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) he has much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel’s and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family harassed me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally (Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta Kill me and my family any time any day).
    We got married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family (Including Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. Officer) and his son Sandip Samanta )lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it’s a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn’t have any commensurate to the fact. My wife is engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer Ph. No. 9830366434, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) just opposite to my house, all the matters are known to every person in my village, and also they have certified me written about my fresh character and nature. When my wife left form my house with Sandip Samanta taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn’t take our only daughter (only five years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was arrested on 06/09/2009, how much money Taken Baguiati police form my father and others for 498A/34 I.P.C., fabricated Charge Sheeted, I don’t know, because then I’m in Jail. The Ld. court granted me on bail on 19/09/2009. Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy and a c.d.) with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn’t happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw 1st time and she arranged my marriage. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife’s family, now we understood also realized that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer) all they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family knows all the affair-related matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 3 years old (Now 5 years) having severe “Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can’t accept that demon wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what will be happened next? It’s an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother (severe Diabetic). My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, J.M. 1st Court Sealdah, 1st Floor. Room No: 103, Kolkata-700014. South 24 Parganas. Date 16/12/2009. Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta purchase Sealdah Court 1st J.M. I get only date and date and date...I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry, investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that “Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor” A rich reserves the right to indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds” To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.
    As I’m 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India 20th times write ((My Request/Grievance Registration Number is: PRSEC/E/2009/12581, PRSEC/E/2010/01100, PRSEC/E/2010/03797, PRSEC/E/2010/08720, PRSEC/E/2010/06692, PRSEC/E/2010/12464, PRSEC/E/2010/17088, PRSEC/E/2011/00423, PRSEC/E/2011/02405, PRSEC/E/2011/03705……AND OTHER NUMBER I MISPLACE). P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337. My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, The Central Vigilance Commission, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission’s Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can’t help me/ fight for truth /don’t take investigation/do not take any action/don’t take any type of query/ Still Now, many department told does not comes under the purview of our department. Then my question is where I go now? I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them. I think all are get there commission/percentage from Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta.
    Dipak Kumar Adhikari
    Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.
    P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.
    Kolkata-700059 Email: [email protected] W.B. India. PH. 9874389190

• In
    IndSalesRep Mar 14, 2011

That was HILARIOUS!

fax number

respect fully,
sir,
please kindly grant me & give me the fax number of branch-dirang sbi bank
his branch code is 06010,
plz, send me immediately

thanks,
[protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
    harish bhardwaj Mar 07, 2011

plz send me the fax number of sbi

misbehave and unsatisfactory service

I am a war wounded army officer with disabilities of lower extremities which I have suffered while serving the nation in fighting terrorism in jammu and kashmir.
I have opened up a defence salary account in the state bank of india, mehdipattanam branch (05322), hyderabad, a. p. under saving bank a/c no [protected] in the month of june 2010.
I went to the bank for the making of the demand draft of rupees 250000/ on 02/01/2011 and the bank refused to make the demand draft by saying that we dont have the person who makes the draft and you go to the nanal nagar branch for the same. I went to the nanal nagar branch on the same day and the branch told me that my signatures are not scanned in the data bank.
That day they didnt make the demand draft. I again went to the bank, humayun nagar branch on 03/04 jan 2011 and the same excuse was given till then I requested the officials to help me out but in spite of helping me they misbehaved with me and paid deaf ears to me by saying that we dont have time and u can go and complaint to anyone,
The irresponsible officials who had misbehaved with me were mr g. s. lal and mr rao
The employees of the bank were so rude and arrogant that they humiliated me and did not made the draft or resolved the issue of the signature not been scanned even after passing of almost seven months since the opening up the bank account.
Its very disheartening and sorry to learn that the countrys largests nationalized bank is employing such bank officials who troubles customers and humiliate them instead of helping them thereby losing the good will of the bank and customers. its a big shame to the state bank of india who promises special privileges and satisfactory services to the defence personel who are serving the nation.
All concerned officials, you are requested to take strict disciplinary action against the two bank officials who have humiliated me and did not make my urgent demand draft on time which was to be given to the builder against the payment towards the house which I have purchased thereby causing mental and physical harassment to the disabled army officer of the nation. mobile no [protected] e mail - [protected]@yahoo.com

Resolved bad service

I had purchased SBI Credit Card (SBI Advantage Gold Card) with an initial payment of Rs.1, 408/- & kept FD with the Bank for Rs.10, 000/- for one year (Maturity Date is 22-01-2011) to be paid with monthly EMI of Rs.899/- in the next 11 instalments & the instalments will be recovered from my SBI Savings Account, as I had also told their representative that I do not have time to deposit the monthly cheques. I was told that the Card is free of any charges but when I received the statement it was surprising to find that they had charged Rs.250/- towards Annual Fee. But later on I was informed that their person would come & collect the cheques. Everytime they used to call me saying that their representative would come but nobody came. Only once their representative came & took the cheque for Rs.3, 904/-. After that nobody turned up. I had also given them my new changed address but till date I did not receive any statement on the new address. I used to receive only SMS for the amount due.
I have not used the card even once. Whenever there was a call, I had told them to cancel my Credit Card but did not get proper reply from them. Now they are asking to me to pay Rs.11, 534/- by 17/03/2011 which is more than what I will get for my FD. Also I had earlier paid Rs.5, 312/-. The total comes to Rs.16, 846/-. They are using my money & also charging interest on my money. They are just harassing. Even though the FD has expired, I am been asked to pay the whopping sum. Please see that I get my money given to them back.
Hope you will help me & do the needful.
With due regards,
Anil Maheshwari

withdrawal

Dear Sir/madam,

I am an account holder of your bank bearing a/c no [protected], Kankurgachi branch, Kolkata.
Today evening I went to SBI, Birati Branch ATM, Kolkata -7000051 for withdrawal of money .
I entered an amount of Rs 13, 000/- thro my debit card . Unfortunately the money didnot come out but the counterslip showed an withdrawal of Rs 13, 000/ & the amount was withdrawn. The tranaction code was 1922.
I then contacted the branch manager who advised me to call the helpline which I did & a Ticket no AT74681057511 was issued to me over phone.
Since the amount was very essential for me for some emergency medical reasons I feel helpless & request you to revert the money immediately in my account.

Request your urgent attention.

Susmita Sil
34, Kabi Satyen Datta Road
Kolkata - 700049
ph no [protected]

SUBHENDU_SIL Sep 29, 2011

it is really painful to hear about such callousness of such doctors who has taken medical profession to the level of business playing with our life. I had also faced similar wrong diagnosis & treatment for my only daughter under Dr Anjan Bhattacharya . By God's grace we changed the doctor after anticipating the same .He usually gives all wrong pescriptions & certifies the patients to be suffering from ATOPY etc & even charges thousands of rupees for small things like how to use a inhaler etc which other doctors takes 2 min to demonstrate in front of their PC without any additional charges.Medical council & other organisations should cancel registrations of such inhuman doctors immediately & ensure no body suffers in future. Police should arrest him immediately & put him under bars. He is worse than a criminal & should be punishe severely by the Court. Request all of you to lodge complaints to put an end to this situation.

SUBHENDU_SIL Sep 29, 2011

Dr Anjan should be put behind bars

SUBHENDU_SIL Sep 29, 2011

he should be given life imprisonment

block my debit card

I have saving bank account in SBI branch ofMCEME in TRIMULGHERRY, SECUNDERABAD -15. My account No is [protected], And my card no is [protected]. I have lost my ATM card, please lock my ATM card . This is my mobile no [protected]

• Nm
    nmimran Mar 07, 2011

My SBI Debit Card Missing, My Account no.31538599273, My Name is Mohammed Imran N, Pernambut Branch

sambasivarao Jun 05, 2011

My SBI Debit Card Missing, My Account no.30202477287, My Name is sambasivarao. bandi, ponnur Branch Guntur dist andhrapradesh

• Se
    Selvam . p Jul 18, 2011

I have saving bank account in SBI branch of Chinnamanur Theni District Tamilnadu My account No is 31283244524, And my card no is i dono . I have lost my ATM card, please lock my ATM card . This is my mobile no 8973509879

• Ka
    Kannan M Nov 10, 2011

Block SBI ATM card and Apply for new card
    Respected sir
    I Lost my SBI ATM card issued on saving account 30172318886 Maduravoyal Branch, Chennai i want you to block my ATM card and provide a new one for the same account .

Kannan M
    A/c : 30172318886
    Mobile : 8056174386
    Mail id : [email protected]

Kannan

SATULURI ANAND KUMAR Mar 06, 2012

Respected sir, I am not getting sms alerts into my mobile phone. Mobile No: 9440987168 PONNUR BRANCH A/C NO: 10719814738

SATULURI ANAND KUMAR Mar 06, 2012

Respected sir, I am not getting transactions sms alerts into my mobile phone. NO:9440987168 A/C NO: 1071984738

card blocked

SBI ATM CARDS. sir, my card no. [protected] in sbi branch at 7 number chauraha, arera colony...