Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile/Cellular Service Providers StarHub Inflexible collection & delivery mode

StarHub  -  Inflexible collection & delivery mode

Q
Author of the complaint
9:42 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I place my order via Starhub online for a new phone 9th Oct, and expected to be deliver on 13th Oct.

On the 10th Oct, my existing phone dead and non-response, so would desperately required a new phone urgently, especially currently we are working from home and need mobile to log in work desk everyday, as well as other urgent personal and financial reasons.

Called customer services on the same day, I was told below:
1. I am not able to reschedule early delivery date
2. Starhub is not flexible for customer to collect the new phone at door once the order is place online

My request to customer service:
1. I understand every organisation would have their own internal protocol to follow. I request my case to put under special request to either Starhub made an internal communication / adjustment in order to accommodate i) early delivery ii) Allow self-pick at store/ distribution centre/ HQ.

Advice/ feedback from customer service on my request:
1. unable to help, or put a special request to either 1) deliver new phone earlier 2) self-collect at store
2. This is in accordance with internal procedure and starhub is not flexible to handle such special request.
3. To meet my needs for a mobile phone between 10th-13th Oct, I could purchase a new phone
4. I am not able to terminate my order either, even I am able to terminate later, a termination fee will be charged.

Starhub please look into this, this is obviously leaving your customer in a very helpless position, I am basically "stuck", being a long term customer for 7 years, I would appreciate if starhub can look into this issue, and hopefully able to help me to resolve this before 13th Oct. Thanks!

More StarHub complaints & reviews

StarHub - Extremely poor & bad services!
StarHub - Deception / poor service