Staplesamericans with disability act, use of free wifi, staples on main st in the city of orange ca

D May 28, 2018 Review updated:

I ma involved in serious litigation and I use the Staples above for copying court pleadings, scanning documents and the free WI FI for electronic court filings.

Because of an airplane crash I am permanently disabled having crushed my back in three places. As result sitting in an office chair is painful. My vehicle is set up so I can work and recline at the same time. By parking in front of the store I can use the Public Wi Fi.

For unknown reasons this bothered the store manager who called the police and had me leave the parking lot. As I was doing nothing illegal and I do get some consideration in dealing with my disablility I think my rights have been vioalated by the Store Manager and his has exposed your company to litigation under the ADA and bad PR. Please resolve this issue and advise me of your actions. Thank you.

Dr. J. Steven Davis, JD, DD
text 951.261.0799
email [protected]@gmail.com
facebook steven davis.

•   May 28, 2018

Is it legal to park there or are signs posted? Usually the front is a fire zone. ADA doesn't allow you to break the law.