Stanton Opticaleye glasses

C Oct 29, 2018

7/17 I purchased 1pair of glasses and had lenses put in my sunglasses and my computer glasses. Customer service was mediocre. My glasses didn't arrive as promised. I had to make 2 trips to pick up my glasses, after several phone calls. My sunglasses weren't right. I went back and some rude young man said he made an adjustment. I lived with my "adjustment for a year. To make the long story short, I went back recently, to the store, knowing that I had let a year go by. I'm a caregiver for my parents. My mom passed away after a very long illness. That's the reason I wasn't able to take care of my issues. I spoke with a young lady at the store where I had made my purchases. I explained my situation. She had my sunglasses examined and agreed that the wrong prescription had been put into the right eye of my sunglasses. I told her that I realized that I had let a long time go by, but I asked if she could do anything for me. I was hoping she would offer to replace the incorrect lens. She told me she would look into the situation and would get back with me. I called her 4 days later and left a message for her to please call me back. Of course she didn't call back. My overall experience with Stanton Optical is very disappointing. Customer service is beyond poor. I spent a lot of money and I was prepared to spend more. That will not happen. I will never step foot into your store ever again. The store I went to is located on Northlake Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,