Standard Chartered Bankscb saadiq home finance

S Oct 14, 2019

Dear Concerned,

It is unfortunate that my complaint is not resolved since May 2019 (SCBPL REF [protected]), owing to the strict monitoring with respect to Property Transactions, this non-resolution would have grave consequences.

I donot have any copy of property document to show to FBR and FBR records shows that i have paid tax leviable on property purchase. neither have i been provided the challan of the tax paid on my behalf.

the Bank's lawyer, (who was paid fee based on his commitment that all matters are dealt using urgent tag) never provided me the copy of the lease document duly registered, which was committed to me that these will be provided as soon as he reaches office.

Later i followed up with bank, but my relationship manager Mr Adnan Naqi left the bank, and my query was neglected. on reaching out to Shahzad Dada, i got call from customer department, who recorded and gave me the reply, which is attached.

I relodged the complain (SCBPL REF [protected]), but since 20 days, i am receiving message that your complain is under resolution. i have updated the country manager as well, but am not getting any response.

PLEASE TREAT I NEED RESOLUTION BEFORE I RAISE THE QUERY TO BANKING MOHTASIB, AS I SUSPECT FRAUD IN THIS TRANSACTION NOW. I HAVE ALREADY EXHAUSTED 45 DAYS, WHICH IS REQUIRED BY BANKING MOHTASIB COMPLAINT PROCEDURES.