Standard Chartered Bank — savings bank and credit card
I preferred standard chartered Bank for my salaried account and also taken super value titanium credit card with standard chartered Bank believing for good services.
Now, I am not at all satisfied with your services and planned now to close my credit card account and savings account for the number of issues from your system, DISAPPOINTMENT and mental stress caused to me.
I faced lots of issues and deducted the below issues from you system:
1. I had applied to only ONE CREDIT CARD. But, you had approved for two credit cards which had caused lot of mental stress in the whole process.
(Which cannot be possible unless the system is thoroughly checked. This shows the system is not proper. If the same issue is found in personal loan disbursement where you approve twice the times the loan required, it will be huge loss for your bank)
2. I had blocked one card, but the other card ending with 2807 was never linked neither to my online banking nor in mobile banking.
3. If I clicked card summary and profile settings in net banking, only the blocked card was displayed and not the active card(Attached screenshot).
4. If I went to Card payment page, there were no cards associated in my account ( Attached screenshot).
Without linking the card on online account, you had sent message alone asking to pay which is not at all possible without linking it.
5. Without enabling email statements for registered credit cards and without sending to my mail, you had demanded to make the payment with having many issues from your side.
6. Phone banking system is very poor. If a customer dials, it asked two options :1. Enter account number (or) 2. Enter debit card number. If I enter account account number, it not redirecting to customer care representative. (As per OR condition, if any one option is true out if two conditions, it should give expected output)
Instead, it is asking to generate T-PIN which I never needed presently which irritated me a lot lot.
I had tested their system and revealed many issues and flaws in their system, given a chance to correct and rectify it so that other new customers (present and future) should not face the same issues and decide to leave from standard chartered Bank like me.
As a token of appreciation, they should have considered me for "Bug bounty program" which many reputed companies will reward for showcasing the issues and loopholes in their system so that they will correct their issues and their quality and reputation will be enhanced. But, they had never considered for this.
Now, I am in a situation to terminate my Relationship with standard chartered Bank ( salary savings account and credit card).
Also, there was no proper customer care support and no response to any emails/concerns! No steps taken for past 3 months.