Sst System Services Technologies Incwrongful debit charge. unfriendly. web site is horrible.

A

yrs now I have been with SST. I have breast cancer and this was the most outrageous time of my life. I have called, email and written letters many times to this company regarding my account as far as working with me on the principle. Or anything for that matter. There is no lean ency from this company. I know I have read many complaints. Now, it has come to this in me getting a loan from my bank that I trust so that I can be done with this outrageous unsympathetic company. This is way to long to be paying for a loan. Regardless if am a couple of days late which I highly try to avoid. With a disability check and two young mouths to feed during surgery, chemo and radiation is no wonder so many are getting sick. Not only that the Web Site is unreal! You have to pay $4.95 on the web oh and YES if you pay by phone you have to pay a fee. If you are one day late you pay a fee ...fee's fee's fee's! This is ludicrous. My credit has been extremely excellent considering what I have to go through. I even tried to email the CEO or VICE PRESIDENT TO NO AVAIL. My BIGGEST complaint is I went to web site to see what the pay off was and guess what...THEY TOOK ALL MY MONEY! I was livid to say the least how am I to live now! I called they told now I have to wait it only took them a minute to get the pay off. What can be done about this company who do I need to email the President of the United States!

If you have to give this to the president please do so there are so many out there that have went to the complaint board about this company from customer service, web site, the phone system how some can't talk to anyone just a machine. My words will not change anything as I have tried many times before. Just know I will surely spread the word to all that I know in U.S. Sorry, that is just how I feel now I also know how they treat there employee's and this is no wonder when calling you can truly hear it in there voice. Customer service is number one and that is what makes a growing well known company.

I will also mention to all my colleagues about this company and it's unfairness no leeway no forgiveness no peace of mind on how we live and survive today.

#[protected] Principal $ 111.57 no wonder this payment is taking forever! I suppose the company will tack on more fees as time goes right. There is no mercy with this company and I relay on that plus fairness by all means. America does for that matter no wonder we are falling due to companies as this one. PLEASE HELP. My proof is my bank statement. I need this money back. I will mail of course the title back.

• Ab
    abbeyrose Feb 10, 2013

Our loan is serviced through SST, Inc. from Medallion Bank.Yes, we had a bankruptcy in 2009. Our loan is on a camp trailer, which in the past we are allowed to deduct the interest on the loan because this can be considered a second home. This company gouges people trying to rebuild their credit by charging outrageous amounts of interest! This company will not send out any documents for taxes. You cannot get any information on the website for your loan. I am in Utah, and apparently this company is the ### of all companies. Next complaint will be with the IRS and whoever else is responsible to regulate this company.