Menu
Rovio Entertainment
reviews & complaints

Rovio Entertainment
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

45 complaints
1 resolved 44 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rovio Entertainment. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
12:18 am

Rovio Entertainment - Angry birds friends

Ok, just now at 10:00 pm mst, on June 12th, 2022. I made a purchase of the advertised special that was supposed to be 5 each on the weapons plus 750 bird coins for $6.99. That’s not what I received! I got 5 of 2 of the weapons and the others I got none! I was shorted on the scope, the earthquake and the tnt bombs. I did get the 750 coins. I know it’s not a lot but I do expect to get what I pay for. Its only fair. I trust that you will do something about this or I have just made the last purchase on your game. Understand?

Desired outcome: Just get what I payed for unless you want to throw in some bonus things but that up to you. As you’ll see in your records I do make purchases often, so you don’t want to lose that do you? Thank you

K
5:29 pm

Rovio Entertainment - Game freezing

Playing Angry birds match on Fire tablet. Game constantly freezes, but it only seems to do it when I have boosters. So, game freezes and then I lose my boosters. Today bought mystery chest and got extra time of a total of 1 hour and 18 minutes. When I closed that screen and opened up a new level to play, the time said I only had 47 minutes. This is very aggravating, and no wonder I can't advance in the game because I'm too busy rebooting my tablet.

Desired outcome: Fix these issues please. I don't have any apps running in the background and have cleared my cache, so the issue is not my tablet.

3:41 am

Rovio Entertainment - Tower of fortune

So today fri feb 11 3:45 I’m dark Birdy user name player I’d 330825369880 a start with 80 gems for tower of fortune so a hit first green pig and push to go on and it took 20 gems off fine the next one it took 50 every tithing OK at the last turn I us the watch video so that a can go on and suddenly a had like a black out no ad video noting a circle start turn a round and I wait a couple of minutes and All mine winning price was gone please fix that please

Desired outcome: To fix mine game back. So a can just go on

J
8:09 am

Rovio Entertainment - Angry birds friends

This is the 3rd time the game has locked up on me. Troubleshooting says to uninstall then reinstall game. Every time I have done this I lose all my bird coins & powerups. I paid $200.00 the last time this happened in order to get coins & powerups. Once again I have lost everything & I am not very happy about this. You start new players at levels that require powerups & coins. Impossible to play if you don’t have them.

This time I am not gonna let this slide & will be looking for ways to have this resolved. This is obviously a planned thing because if you look at the reviews plenty of people have this happen to them.

I love your game but $200.00 is a lot to me & I would like some kind of resolution

John Schlemmer

[email protected]

8:48 pm

Rovio Entertainment - Angry Birds 2

Angry Birds 2 is a horrible product. There are pay-to-win games, and then there is Angry Birds 2, which is pay-to-lose - the game is deliberately trying to drive you mad so that you lose your temper and spend money to buy gems.
The game is positioned as a game of skill, with each level being sort of a puzzle you have to solve - choose appropriate birds for each move, and you will win. The experience resembles more that of a slot machine game and I seriously wonder why the game is not marked 18+ as all gambling apps.

Tower of Fortune is pure unmasked gambling - you pull one card out of four, and the game either gives you a prize or threatens to take away all prizes you won in the current attempt unless you pay money (well, gems, but gems can only be bought for money).

What's worse - the levels you have to pass, especially when a competition is on (Clan Battle, Rowdy Rumble, Mighty Eagle boot camp) are consciously designed so that the exact same move will give different results. If you do not like the results, pay Rovio money (in the form of gems) - and in fact, that's the only way to succeed.

L
8:32 pm

Rovio Entertainment - angry birds Transformers Pigs in game being stolen

On my kindle I play Angry birds transformer game. I had pigs in thee thousands on this game and my pigs are being stolen. I have been playing angry birds transformers for five years and this has never happened I have spent a lot of money playing this game. I cannot even enjoy the game anymore because of what I have earn is being taken. I would like my pigs restored and to find out why my pigs that I earned are being stolen. Thank you in advance.

Desired outcome: I would like my for the person who is stealing my pigs to be barred from the game and my pig count put back to it original number before being stolen.

T
3:48 pm

Rovio Entertainment - Battle Bay

They have no problem taking my money but getting to play is impossible. 45 minutes of sitting and waiting and I still don't get to play. I was told to VIP and I would be able to. Wrong ! Casual will let me but I HAVE to fight players with more than triple the firepower. Ranked will not let me play at all . Thats where you get infamy. You can't move up without infamy. Estimate wait SOON is all you get but SOON never gets here. I've spent over $500 and I think that I should be able to play. They promised something that they can't do.

Desired outcome: Fix it or give me my money back.

12:33 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My player name was "General X" and my player id was # 266723621400. I was just permanently banned for complaining about them massively cheating me in the arena. In the arena they were giving 1 to 4 extra cards to my opponents, despite the fact they didn't earn them. My destruction meter was being frozen, preventing me from getting extra shots, even though I...

J
3:47 pm

Rovio Entertainment - My bird power dropped twice

Hi... I'm here to complain about my bird power dropping down twice.. I've been playing this game for a long time now and i've reached my bird power to 632 and I got a message to sign it to facebook to save your data... So I did and it dropped my bird power to 613 then I kept playing not minding it too much but then I did it again a few days later and it did it again. It dropped my bird power to 593 now.. Its really getting me annoyed for the fact that I put a lot of my time to reach a high bird power for your game to rob me of that time and effort.. I hope you can make it right and fix it... My bird name is drevil and i'm in drevils clan.. My player id is 121068419681.. My email address is [email protected] Please make it right

Thank you..

G
7:44 pm

Rovio Entertainment - Bad piggies

14/08/2020 purchased through apple pay $14.99 for 2400 coins and $2.99 for 400 coins. Purchase approved but no coins were accredited to the account. Contacted apple pay who advised to contact you and they will refund the account. I have paid $17.99 and not received the coins. If you account is not working then do not take people's money. I am very annoyed as the child I was buying these coins for is autistic and he become very upset as he could not progress in the game. The fact that you are making people buy coins when you receive a very lucrative income for advertisers is really terrible.

B
9:29 am

Rovio Entertainment - Angry birds 2

My game either froze or completely shut off multiple times today as I tried to play all the different rooms. I lost many cards and prizes as a result of this. And i'm very pissed. I hope this is some kind of tech problem that can be resolved. I spent a bit of money playing this game. I've never spent money on a game before and didn't mind doing it for this game because it is really fun. Are you guys going to make it right?

8:35 am

Rovio Entertainment - Angry Birds 2

I was playing the clan vs clan game this morning. I scored over 89, 000, 000 and the game kicked me out at the end and did not count my score, but did count me as playing. It took my free play but gave me zero points. I would appreciate getting my free play back if my score won't be counted. I have been playing Angry Birds for years and have never filed a complaint before, but I think you should know when your game is malfunctioning

Dooky Starling
[email protected]

T
11:41 pm

Rovio Entertainment - angry birds friends

iPad can not take recent updates. Just goes between open and update over and over. Deleted game, reloaded several times over the last 3 days. Off, back on. No change. Any ideas? This email needs to be longer, seriously? Been playing the Angrybirds friend game for years, love it! This most recent update will not take. What am I supposed to do to get it to work again. I have lots of rewards earned.

4:53 am

Rovio Entertainment - angry birds 2

Rovio's purple balloons are now made from rock or concrete. They are so hard and resilient, that their resilience might now exceed the resilience of the birds themselves.
Rovio's purple balloons are stuck to the air as if they were held in place by 10-km-long anchor bolts fixed inside 100-km-r.c.piles held by Rovio's crazy glue to the air. Nothing can budge them. They are simply immovable and the strongest element on the pigs' side.
They are made of rock.

R
2:39 am

Rovio Entertainment - angry bird friends

I have played all the Angry Bird games for many years but this new app is the WORST Rovio has produced, the loading between games takes too long, the birds are very slow to respond, so making it difficult to judge when you want them to turn etc., sometimes the app goes and I have to reload, also it won't load and I have to got to my settings to force stop and launch from there, in fact, this game overall is totally frustrating and is putting me off of using it, so please do something about it please.

S
6:31 pm

Rovio Entertainment - angry birds

I am no longer spending any money on angry birds! My side tournament shows me winning then my opponent scores are higher at the end. I'm not getting any credit for rounds that show I won and have not won 1 tournament since the update although I had an 80% success rate with the previous game. I'm done once my points run out! The update is horrible!

2:33 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Yesterday, between 18:00 and 20:00 Moscow time, Russia, Rovio stole all my 4x hats. Several weeks ago, Rovio removed the 1000 hat category and almost all 500 hat category from my Angry Birds 2 account. Then, Rovio simply stole all of my 4x hats that I had. And, suddenly, my power rating dropped from 222 to 180. I first didn't notice it, but then, on...

6:25 am

Fake opponents in the Arena

90% of opponents in the Arena are fake, because they are always using the same number of birds as I am. One opponent used the triple bird in the first window, got ZERO points, and continued to play in the subsequent windows.

When you are playing for a fourth-fifth win in a row, the opponent comes 20 levels higher than you're and armed with 4-5 spells. It is an ironclad rule.

4:59 am

Rovio Entertainment - angry birds 2

The smallest pigs have become armored. It is nearly impossible to kill them.
They survive any fall and almost any hit or contact with wooden planks/decking/glass/anything, especially, if encapsulated in a glass square.
Since when has the glass in Angry Birds and the smallest pigs become armored?
It is almost impossible to play the game now, because the smallest pigs roll under debris unscathed from hits and falls.
It is a disgrace to modify the game in this way. Why?
Who the fuck has done it and approved it in your company?

Oct 07, 2019 8:07 am

Your game physics are totally [censored]ed up. Check the attached picture.

Oct 02, 2019 9:22 am

Attached is another fresh example of an armored little pig that simply won't die.

Oct 02, 2019 9:01 am

The smallest pigs have become armored. It is nearly impossible to kill them.
Since when has the glass in Angry Birds and the smallest pigs become armored?
It is a disgrace to modify the game in this way. Why?
Who the [censored] has done it and approved it in your company?
The armored little pig in the purplish picture has survied a direct hit on the head by the wooden plant underneath which it is now hiding. Prior to that, that little armored pig survied several falls and hits.
Another excellent example of armored little pigs in the attached blueish picture.
This little pig has survied hits by wooden planks, several falls/jumps, seems to be unbothered by the sharp edge of the square wooden block on the left, and has become part of the structure, supporting the square wooden block on the right.
Besides, your ice elements have lost their slippery property. They are no longer slippery. In my opinion, now they have the same slippery factor as wooden planks/elements.
All ice elements also have suddenly hardened and some of them seem to be armored, especially, when encapsulating armored little pigs.

4:35 pm

Rovio Entertainment - angry birds epic

A few days ago I reached 150.000 points in Arena and should have won a prize but it was a blank page without anything. The bigger problem is that this blank page dosn't dissapear and there is no button to go back so I can't play Arena Battles since that. I was hoping that when the weekly challenge is over it will stop. Please help me with this, don't want to stop playing now. :)

Rovio Entertainment contacts