Sprintcell phone service

I have for over a year complained that I get no service in my home at all, I have to go out side or just suffer I use my phone for work and just have been lucky they haven't needed me late at night yet. I was told by sprint every time I complained there was nothing that they could do for me, then there came the air rave i was told Id have to pay for it and it would cost me monthly I told them no I should not have to pay more for there service I didn't get to use. I called in one week 3 times and a supervisor was to return my call in three day yet 10 day later still nothing I don't feel I should have to pay the 250 to get out of my contract so i can go to a new cellular service that i can get better service and use all my services, including in my house while I am home which is most of the time!

James Corino Aug 08, 2012

yeah and then they have the nerve to charge you when you cancell service and go to another cell company How can you charge anyone any money when you can not provide service I would not pay them a dime I run a towing service and if I said I would tow your car to a certain town say 100 miles for say 300 dollors plus tax and I tow you about a mile or two and I have trouble with my truck so I drop you along side the road in the middle of nowhere and I demand 300 dollors what would you say to that ??? will you pay that same amount if I just towed you a mile instead of 100 as promissed Something is wacky with sprint They are going to be sued over and over lots of times I personely think they will be going out of buisness real soon

• Ju
    Jude 1 Nov 05, 2013

Sprint is unable to provide service for many customers in Denver area. They say it is a "tower" issue. Then why did they allow customers to sign up when they knew they couldn't provide adequate service to customers? Also it is unacceptable to have to go outside to make a call.