Sprintbilling/account

D

My number is [protected] Desirei Johnson. I had an unexplainable bill increase and I've been trying to catch up my bill every month ever since. I've tried to contact customer support and can never reach a live person. I've made payments every month just to keep my account in good standing until customer service fixed my bill. But now I can't catch up and my services are disrupted. And I still have not received any help and I still just want my account back in good standing.
Please help?