Resolved Sports Illustratedsubscription sent without being ordered

B Review updated:

Yesterday I filed a complaint about Wellness Watchers MD. Well the problem that I am having with them making charges on my credit card, I also think that they some how gave information to Sports Illustrated and now I am receiving their magazine and being billed for it without ever placing an order or nothing. Sports Illustrated is also giving me the run around about trying to find out how the order was placed and who placed it. The world is full of people trying to take advantage of innocent honest hard working people. We can't let these type of people take advantage of us or get away with this. We must be presistant and keep pressing until we get ot the bottom of this.

• Su
    susan weiss Mar 04, 2008

I ordered magazines back in November and have not received three of them. They are all paid for. They are for my grandchildren. I did call back in Jan.2008 and was told there was a mix up and the order will be put through again. Still have not received the magazines and cannot get in touch with them. I emailed to Nicole. No response. I have called and had to leave messages. No response.

• Ro
    Robert Mar 02, 2009

Hi, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. We are very sorry about the incorrect charges and I assure you, we did not sell your information to Sports Illustrated. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve your issue promptly. Thank you!

Johnathan Deringer Sep 02, 2019

The record in my Illustrated was 7-9 but I know that they were much better than that so I asked Siri and see said that they were 13-3 so I check 5 cites {ESPN, NFL, CBS, Freed, Siri.} I could not think since the last time that you guys had made an error in one of my copies. BTW I'm 7th grader

Sincerely,
    Johnathan D

Comments

• Pa
    Patg Quinly Jan 18, 2020

I sent in $20 for a renewal subscription in November 2019. I have only received only one issue since then. I have been a past subscriber and the same issues came up so I quit resubscribing. I was hoping to get better service this time around.
    [email protected]