The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sports Illustrated — subscription sent without being ordered
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Yesterday I filed a complaint about Wellness Watchers MD. Well the problem that I am having with them making charges on my credit card, I also think that they some how gave information to Sports Illustrated and now I am receiving their magazine and being billed for it without ever placing an order or nothing. Sports Illustrated is also giving me the run around about trying to find out how the order was placed and who placed it. The world is full of people trying to take advantage of innocent honest hard working people. We can't let these type of people take advantage of us or get away with this. We must be presistant and keep pressing until we get ot the bottom of this.
More Sports Illustrated Complaints & Reviews
- Sports Illustrated & Finish Line - Credit Card Charges
- TWX*Sports Illustrated - did not order
- TWX Sports Illustrated - Unauthorized Bank Withdrawal
- Sports Illustrated Magazine - No morality!
- Entertainment Weekly, Redbook, Woman's Day & Sports Illustrated - unauthorized charges for magazine subscriptions
- Sports Illustrated - si magazine non-delivery
- Sports Illustrated - magazines and charges
- Sports Illustrated - si swimsuit calendar
- Sports Illustrated - magazine
- Sports Illustrated - promotional items