The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TWX*Sports Illustrated — did not order
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Just got off the phone with my bank for the exact same thing. $24.54 taken from my account without authorization. How does this happen? How can they get it through without the security code from the back of the card? So frustrating! Now I have to go and get a temporary debit card and switch all automatic debits to the new card. I just did this 2 months ago for the exact same reason!!! I am very careful who I do business with on the internet. I don't give out my information via email or over the phone. How are they getting it?
More TWX*Sports Illustrated Complaints & Reviews
- Sports Illustrated & Finish Line - Credit Card Charges
- TWX Sports Illustrated - Unauthorized Bank Withdrawal
- Sports Illustrated - subscription sent without being ordered
- Sports Illustrated Magazine - No morality!
- Entertainment Weekly, Redbook, Woman's Day & Sports Illustrated - unauthorized charges for magazine subscriptions
- Sports Illustrated - si magazine non-delivery
- Sports Illustrated - magazines and charges
- Sports Illustrated - si swimsuit calendar
- Sports Illustrated - magazine
- Sports Illustrated - promotional items