TWX*Sports Illustrateddid not order

Just got off the phone with my bank for the exact same thing. $24.54 taken from my account without authorization. How does this happen? How can they get it through without the security code from the back of the card? So frustrating! Now I have to go and get a temporary debit card and switch all automatic debits to the new card. I just did this 2 months ago for the exact same reason!!! I am very careful who I do business with on the internet. I don't give out my information via email or over the phone. How are they getting it?

• Xa
    Xavier336 May 12, 2016

They just took 53 and some change out of my account tme*sports I guess from finish line or some shoe store that they asked me if I wanted the sports illustrated for free no sign up or anything how do I get my money back like that is fraud they stole my debit card number when I bought the shoes and now stealing money out of my account

• Ca
    Carla Frink Oct 14, 2013

Some did happen to me, didn't authorized than charge my credit card, I called my bank and they will deal with the issue and will put my money back.

• Al
    Alison Elizabeth May 16, 2013

I did not authorize any transaction from my checking account. When I signed up for the subscription I was told it was free and NOTHING would be charged to my account. I would like my money back, and the amount for my checking account being over drafted because of this unauthorized transaction.

• Mo
    mohamed konteh Oct 11, 2012

my question is how do they get my financial information and also the approval from whom to take money from my account?

Mase35 Apr 26, 2012

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING. I LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT AND $34.95 WAS TAKEN OUT. !!! HOW DID THEY EVEN GET MY INFO!!! PISSED OFF!!!

• Cl
    clayton28jet Mar 31, 2012

just happened to me im pissed.anyone know the number to call.

• Am
    amking Nov 19, 2011

Finally after 20 minutes on hold, they said that they automatically renew all orders placed with a credit or debit card! I am outraged. They credited my account the $110.88 (which I should receive in the next 7-10 business days!) and said that they were sorry. Give me a break. What a scam!

• Am
    amking Nov 19, 2011

I agree. I just got two unmarked envelopes in the mail that just looked like credit card offers. I opened them up and they both said "Thank you for your gift order of 56 issues of Sports Illustrated on 11/4/11!"I checked my bank account and had been charged $110.88 on 11/4/11 as TWX* SPORTS ILLUST. Last year I had ordered these two as gifts and they renewed them for another year WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! I am so pissed! I was going to renew later with the gift rate of $49.00 for the two, but instead they charged my account $110.88 for the two renewals! I am pissed!!! I am going to demand my money back and not renew at any rate! This is total BS!

• Su
    SURRENDER Oct 07, 2011

I did not give twx sports illusrtated permission to charge anything to my credit card, i think it's a shame for such a conglomerate to put themselves out their in the public eye for fraud. I am so pissed off i was on my way to get gas and my card was declined, so i went home got on my laptop and checked my b alance there was a pending transaction from twx sports illustrated. So i cncelled my card for a new one, and i filed a dispute!!!

• Gf
    gfinn May 19, 2011

TWX sports illustrated did it to me too. $55.44 credit card charge. I disputed the charge with my credit card company right away, hope it works.

• Co
    Corrina0703 Apr 05, 2011

TWX*SPORTS ILLS KIDS 800 03/31TWX*SPORT

I didnt order it either...how can we get out money back?

• Ks
    Kstur533 Mar 17, 2011

This just happened to me as well. I was charged $55.44. This is ridiculous. I filed my complaint.
    Thank you for saying something so that I knew I wasn't the only one.

• Fe
    fedor4 Dec 08, 2010

Same thing happened to me, please all, send your complains to the Bureau of consumer protection. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/index.shtml we all can stop this abuse.

• Te
    teri9h Aug 07, 2009

I was charged for a sports illistrated subscription that i didn't renew.

• Al
    als Jul 16, 2009

i have the same thing happening to me I never ordered Sports Illustrated they have charged over $80.00 to my card. I am livid

• Gr
    Gretchen Nov 30, 2008

Charged $94.64 on 11/27/08 to our credit card. had to cancel credit card and get it reissued.