Spirit Halloweenemployee conduct and threatening myself and my husband

S Oct 27, 2019

I've already spoken to representative tonight and I'm sure I'll speak to several more throughout the next couple of days. The representative I spoke to tonight was nothing but professional and understanding . However, The more I think about it and discussed it with my attorney, there is no question that the employee engaged in threatening conduct when he came around the counter and used profanity and said he would physically harm us. We have a case where we can sue the store and the employee and recover punitive damages to punish the store and the employee for his conduct. Alex Rodriguez from the Odenton store and all the other individuals in the store on Sunday night must be reprimanded and fired on top of the punitive damages that we will be seeking. If I have to file a police report and press charges I will do so, and I will get my attorney to take it to the next stage.

RESOLVED

...

• Spirit Halloween's response · Feb 07, 2020

Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention! We will investigate to ensure your next visit is a better one. You can contact us at [email protected] or [protected] for further assistance.

• Le
    Leeza K Oct 27, 2019

Oh please..if that actually happened its probably cause you lost your mind over something many entitled people do such as Spirits return policy.. I bet you raised a fit so much they naturally got upset