The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Spirit Airlines — bogus bait & switch practices!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been watching Spirit Air for months since they bilked me out of $900...they always run ads like the ones today that say they have cheap fares, and then you search for that fare and NONE are available...never, ever, not even once.
Additionally BEWARE of their buy one get one free ads. The vouchers are virtually unusable. There are all sorts of restrictions and rules that don't make sense with their ads that it just isn't worth the hours and hours it takes to try to resolve.
Where can I get someone legally to look into their bogus ads as a class action lawsuit? They are bilking thousands of dollars from people with their bait and switch ads, and FYI they will not make good on any vouchers and their supervisors do not understand ENGLISH.
Today their website says AGAIN, that you can fly to Ft. Lauderdale for $8, and yet they don't have a single flight that MONTH for less than $49. TO TOP IT OFF, they add hundreds of dollars in taxes and fees and the flight that is advertised at $49 will really be at least $99 EACH way once it is paid.
Please call me because I have a lot of research on their bogus BAIT & SWITCH ads.
Fort Lauderdale To: Fares From Dates Available
Orlando $8* Each Way 3/20, 3/21, 3/23, 3/27
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized charge on my account
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - Cancelled flight
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - Charge on my card.