Speedway SuperAmericaMisleads Customers

L

All the Louisville stores hang big signs that promises Marlboro cigarettes in stock or you get a $10.00 Gift Card. All the stores have since stopped stocking select types, an example is the Menthol Soft Packs. When I ask for a carton & they advise they are out of my selection, they refuse to give out the promised gift card. Then I ask for the gift card they advise they can not give it because they have other Marlboro selections for me to choose from. If they do not want to stock 'my selection', they should not mislead me by hanging the big sign with the promise on it. So this makes me have to go to another retailer that stocks what I prefer like Krogers.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices