Menu
Home Vision, Glasses, Lenses Specsavers Optical Group frames
R
Author of the complaint
3:08 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to lay a complaint against Specsavers, Raisethorpe, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
Firstly my eye test was incomplete. My husband went for an eye test over a year ago at a different branch of Specsavers and was given a complete eye test where they even showed him the strength of his eye muscle behind the eye on a computer. For me, I was given a basic pressure test and lenses and that was it. When I was called to collect my glasses I was given the wrong prescription and had to wait another week to receive my glasses. Finally, when I received my glasses, I used it for all of two weeks before the frame broke on the arm of the glasses. When I complained, I was informed that I would have to pay for the insurance to replace the frame. The ladies at the branch said that this was the first time such an incident took place but after speaking to a few other people I realised that this was a blatant lie as this was a common problem with the branch. Is this the type of reputation Specsavers wants to project, A company that gives poor quality service and products to its honest hardworking customers, who require something sturdy for day to day use.

More Specsavers Optical Group complaints & reviews