Sparktec MotorsportsFed up with Sparktec Motorsports, dont order from them!

I ordered a part last week and chose the 2nd day air delivery from UPS(which was an extra $60). It has been over 5 days and have gotten no response from the company. They took their phone number off their website (hmmm). And their contact us page says they reply to emails promptly (hmmm). I have emailed them like 10 ten times to find out when they are going to ship and i get no response. I called my credit card company to cancel and they said they couldnt for some reason. I am fed up with Sparktec Motorsports, dont order from them!

More Sparktec Motorsports Complaints & Reviews

• Sl
    Slick Roads Oct 14, 2020

Horrible company that does not honor refunds
    Had to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau in California

• Ry
    Rylos122 Apr 14, 2020

Horrible experience with them purchased a race chip from then on eBay and it was for the wrong motor generation and almost caused severe damage to my car. Printed a shipping label to return package then returned through USPS and they claim they only received a box full of newspapers. They also then gave me a refund at 50% of my purchase price. There's no reason to give anyone a refund of any amount if they sent you a box full of paper. Stay away from this company they are a joke and they are trying to cheap people anyway they can

johnzim Aug 22, 2015

Sparktec has been good with me. Been ordering tons of stuff for my EJ20 wrx for months now. Tell tell me the ETA ahead of time. No problems. Best price for pick up at their location. Not sure what everyone elses problems are. I bet majority are ordering wrong parts for their car(s). Read their return policy, and how to contact them. Plain and simple. Do your homework. If troubled, contact them and ask them as they will and have provided the best service ever.

• Dm
    dmon911 Nov 03, 2014

bought an obx lsd...did not fit...sent back...two months later no refund...440.00$ gone...im upset, any one wanna file a class action?

Ahmad N Dec 29, 2011

@nomadic: what exactly happened in your situation? you should file a BBB report that way he gets a bad rep.

nomadic Dec 29, 2011

They are rubbish, been calling, emailing and they are ignoring the fact that they need to refund $369...AVOID!

Ahmad N Dec 16, 2011

have you tried emailing them at [email protected] What exactly happened? wat did you buy? give details about your situation. if its really been over a year, try filing a BBB report.

Ahmad N Jun 13, 2011

i also orderd an obx lsd from them. the guys name is danny wong. any way it broke and he said for me to send it back to have the warranty redemmed. i never saw it again. i also tried to have it sent directly to obx, due to mr. wongs SLOW communication, but the didnt let me. he told me he sent it to obx, but they say they have no record of recieving it. i will never order from obx or sparktec again. if you cant handle ur business, deal with customers, either start hiring employees or close your business. no excuese for what i went through. i am out over 500 dollars because of this man and obx.

Mattyxxl May 19, 2011

It says plain as day in their website that they are a small mom and pop shop... It is common sense that you would email, not call (cause it says to email or use AIM on their site) and confirm that they have the parts in stock before you order it... COMMON SENSE!
    That is what I did... Emailed them and WAITED for a response to CONFIRM my parts were in stock... Once they emailed me back and said YES it is in stock... I ordered it... They Shipped it in 2 business days, and it showed up on time! all the way from Cali to Miami.
    People dont understand that in a small business it sometimes takes a little longer to get you stuff because they need to order it from their distributor. My suggestion, do some leg work yourself, be patient and stop blaming everyone for your mistake of not reading their contact page... It says it plain as day!

• 67
    67 B-Body Apr 06, 2011

I'm having issues with them fullfilling an order for me as well! I'll never do bussiness with them again! I suggest others take note to the warnings and purchase from someone else!

• Ca
    CapnCurt Nov 24, 2009

dont give up on getting your product or some sort of justice, thats what they want you to do. Here is a preety good email address to reach them. I have been wainting on o a part since I returned it in may 2007., [email protected]

• He
    Henry Hu Jul 11, 2008

yea same thing to me to.