The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sparkletts — delivery and billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Buyer beware! I signed up to receive home delivery of sparkletts water at the los angeles county fair about 3 years ago. The water was good, but from the beginning, they delivered twice as much as we'd ordered, but we let it be.
Eventually as time went by and our family reduced in size, we had so much water that I decided to cancel the service.
That has been a nightmare. For 3 months, I have made many calls and sent online customer requests to cancel. I also sent a letter. They kept delivering for 2 months and finally they said to just leave it outside and they'd pick up the water that had been delivered after the cancellation.
And squaring away the bill has been a nightmare. I call and they have a new charge for a delivery. I clear that up and have paid twice after the cancellation just to make it all go away. And each time they say it is closed and at $0 balance. The last call was two weeks ago and and of course, I got another bill today.
I hate sparketts and would never ever order from them again!!
More Sparkletts Complaints & Reviews
- Sparkletts Water - over billing & customer service
- Sparkletts Water - won't correct company mistakes and customer has to pay!
- DS Services Online Form Filling - fraud company, doing scam
- Sparkletts Water - fraud
- Sparkletts Water - false billing and delivery
- Sparkletts Water - terrible service - no deliveries
- DS Services of America - Fraudulent billing practices
- Sparklett's Water - can't get anyone to answer their support line
- Belmont Springs - home water delivery
- Sparkletts Water - too much water, no way to reach them by phone or reponse by email