Sparklettsdelivery and billing

Buyer beware! I signed up to receive home delivery of sparkletts water at the los angeles county fair about 3 years ago. The water was good, but from the beginning, they delivered twice as much as we'd ordered, but we let it be.
Eventually as time went by and our family reduced in size, we had so much water that I decided to cancel the service.
That has been a nightmare. For 3 months, I have made many calls and sent online customer requests to cancel. I also sent a letter. They kept delivering for 2 months and finally they said to just leave it outside and they'd pick up the water that had been delivered after the cancellation.
And squaring away the bill has been a nightmare. I call and they have a new charge for a delivery. I clear that up and have paid twice after the cancellation just to make it all go away. And each time they say it is closed and at $0 balance. The last call was two weeks ago and and of course, I got another bill today.
I hate sparketts and would never ever order from them again!!

• Fl
    Floyd Apr 06, 2009

I have been trying to get them to stop billing me for 7 months. You can not talk to any human directly. Customer service is a joke. Buyer beware do not sign up with these people they will never stop billing you.

• He
    Helen Jun 26, 2009

I have contract for 1 year, after I cancel after 1 year and they they charge $100 termination fee.This company is a joke.Never sign any contract with this people.They want you to rip off.

• Ed
    EddieRKA Feb 10, 2010

My name is Tommy Kearney. I work for a class action lawfirm in downtown Los Angeles. Many consumers have been victims to these very same sparkletts business practices. If anyone is interested in participating in this case, contact me at [protected]@gmail.com, or call me at Ringler Kearney Alvarez LLP, at [protected]. I hope to hear from you.

-Tommy Kearney

Anthony 4444 real Feb 03, 2012

Have you ever tried to cancel your service and can't. I guess Sparkletts got so many complaints that they stop picking up the phone. All I'm saying is I was charged $38.34 for one bottle of water in the month of January after being out of water most of December, and the last time I talked to a live person was around the first part of the new year, and now you get a recording, they promise to call you back but they don't. What's going on at Sparkletts ? If you work for sparkletts and you're reading this, shame on you! I can buy a 5 gallon bottle of water for 75 cents! with out good service you got nothing...

• De
    Deborah Oliver Dec 07, 2012

I'm dealing with this company now and keep finding the monthly bill does NOT add up. I feel ripped off and now since Ive read the problems others have had am concerned they will really mess up my credit report. These are people who have higly poor business practices and can not be trusted!!

• Re
    Reviewer86172 Aug 26, 2015

I have tried calling [protected] and [protected] and it rings and goes straight to a busy signal all day long. This is unacceptable for a large company like sparketts.