DS Services of America Logo

DS Services of America

Having problems with DS Services of America?

DS Services of America reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 24, 2006. The latest review billing was posted on Sep 2, 2021. The latest complaint Hot water burns was resolved on May 10, 2011. DS Services of America has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 60 reviews. DS Services of America has resolved 9 complaints.

DS Services of America Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 728 5508 (Customer Service)
+1 800 201 6218 (Set Up New Delivery Service)
+1 800 962 7006 (Javarama)
200 Eagles Landing Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DS Services of America Customer Service. Initial DS Services of America complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DS Services of America above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DS Services of America. Discuss the issues you have had with DS Services of America and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DS Services of America Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Sparkletts WaterNo delivery of water or receiving empty bottles on date assigned and customer service

I was scheduled for delivery of water almost 2 weeks ago. No truck ever showed up. The kicker was customer service. I was at Costco this past Saturday in Torrance where Sparklett was advertising and selling products and services. I asked the Sparkletts employee about the number and he said, it's a new number. He gave me a [protected].
When I called the number over the weekend the automatic service answer to say they were closed. I called today at 1:00p, 2:30p and 3:00p and the phone was busy each time. In the mean time, I received a bill for service but I have yet to receive any water for the last 3 weeks.

If I don't here from them in the next few days, I'm going to BBB.

Can you please help.

Cynthia Perkins-Stevenson
[protected] cell phone anytime number

DS Water Services IncThey charged me after I closed the account

I have had an account on DS Water Services Inc, but I have cancelled it couple of weeks ago. I didn’t like that they took money for nothing and therefore I closed my account. But my card was charged afterwards. I checked and the amount was about $200. I need to return this sum, but the representative told me to wait, but he hasn’t told me how long. Awful services and not recommended company.

Respond

Sparkletts WaterToo much water, no way to reach them by phone or reponse by email

I have been with Sparketts for well over 25 YEARS-YES YEARS!!! Longer than most marriages, right? Soo, as a reward they stopped charging me for the cooler about 10 or so years ago. The right thing to do I'd say since I'd threatened to get my own water purification system due to the expense. Now the bottles are up to $10.00 and there is some type of "energy surcharge" of $2.41. To top it off, my cooler started leaking all over my floor so they soon replaced it with a fancy with the hefty fee of $14.00 a mo. I CANNOT get anyone on the phone or to reply to an e-mail to address this issue . NOW, they have LOST probably one of their longest customers. The delivery guy keeps leaving water also when he clearly knows only to rplace if an empty is there. Unfortunately for him he has a LARGE PICK UP AT MY HOME. This is a sad business break-up for me. GREEDY DOES NOT ALWAYS PAY

3 Responses
        • Mi
          mitak Aug 22, 2016

I have been a customer for over 20 years however recently I noticed a disconnect between their 'self service' web site and their drivers. In June 2016 I 'skipped' a delivery by going to the website and clicking on the 'skip next delivery' button however on my scheduled delivery day I returned home to find 2 bottles of water outside my locked gate. I called and waited on hold for over 20 minutes until I spoke to a very nice CSR who confirmed that my delivery was on hold and should not have been delivered. She offered to come pick it up, I declined and said I would adjust my next delivery schedule. While on the call she confirmed that I was scheduled for 2 bottles a month and my next delivery date. They still charged me the 'fuel' charge of $1.94. In August 2016 I found 3 bottles of water delivered, presumably because I had 3 empties (due to the over delivery in June/July); Apparently the driver can adjust your account based on what he enters into their system; so he picked up 3 and that became my new delivery quantity regardless of the fact that I has spoken to them in June and confirmed a 2 bottle delivery. By the way, I spent 25 minutes on hold today to ask them to come and pick up the extra bottle. I was not looking for a home purification system but because of the disconnect between the drivers and the website and the long wait for customer service I now own one. Sad to say good bye Sparkletts but you left me no choice.

• Bi
          Bionic Mama Oct 20, 2015

Lancaster, Ca.- 'I have been a customer with Sparklets for about 4+ years now. I agree with these complaints 100%. Their customer service is the worst i have ever experienced. Good luck resolving any issues you may have. I was being delivered 5 bottles when i only ordered 4. Calling them to correct this issue was a nightmare. Took 3 calls on three separate days to resolve such a simple issue. You'd think you were asking them to solve world hunger! Two weeks ago I asked them to exchange our cooler due to it not dispensing the water anymore. They brought us another cooler the following week. Needless to say, the dispenser they brought us doesn't work either. It dispenses the water but the water is warm. it does not get cold. I have been trying to call customer service since they dropped off the cooler almost 2 weeks ago to no avail! I have called every day, morning, noon, and late afternoon only to be put on hold. I have waited on hold up to 2 hours before giving up. I called customer service recently and instead of pushing the number for "existing customers" i pushed the number for "new customers" and guess what? They picked up immediately. But as soon as I told them I was an existing customer i was told they could not help me and transferred me only to be put on forever "hold" again! I am now ready to cancel my service altogether which I am certain will be another nightmare. I somehow have to get a hold of customer service to do this. How does that work when they have no customer service?

• Wa
          wayne meighan Oct 18, 2015

I've been a costumer here for about four years, and every time I try to call costumer service it's been a nightmare, first the phone just rings and ring no one never answers until a automated voice telling you someone will be with you shortly and that someone never comes on to talk to you, I've waited on the phone for one hour straight one hour and no one never came on to talk to me, I was so dam mad that I wasted my whole lunch brake for nothing I didn't accomplish anything, I've never seen a company treat their costumer so bad, they act as if where getting the water for free we're paying costumers here it's a good thing their not the only water company out their or we would be in big trouble, good to have choices so I decided to cancel my service with them and never going back.

Sparkletts — Water over delivery

I used their web site to skip a delivery date, but I received the water anyway. I've called several...

SparklettsPoor service poor customer service etc

I have been a customer for approx 6 months- during this time delivery dates have been missed numerous times without any notice, warning or excuse. Customer service is of no help as they can only reschedule a delivery that is never made although charges are made to the account for the missed delivery. The supervisor is constantly out of the office and " has to many emails and messages " to return numerous phone calls. The regional manager was reached but she was rude and also made excuses for lack of service like she is to busy with her emails. She stated the product was to be delivered for the 3rd scheduled date and the the supervisor would call. As expected no supervisor call nor delivery of water was made. The service terminated at this time. Obviously Sparkletts is not interested in selling water nor keeping customers. Please do not be fooled by this company like I was!

SparklettsBilling error

Cancelled my Sparkletts account in 2011 and my bill was paid in full. Then I started receiving collection calls in 2014. They (C.B.A) said I owed for a cooler and unpaid water service. I told them I never had a Sparkletts cooler (I had bought my own) so after several weeks of back and forth they removed the cooler charge but said I still owed over $400 for unpaid water. Thats a lot of water! I disputed the charges and they said to take it up with Sparkletts directly since the collection agency cant do anything about it.

I call Sparkletts and they say it has been to long and my records have been deleted. Now I am stuck in a loop and no one will help me. After researching on the web this happens to a lot of people. Sounds like a very big problem. I know I would be out of business if I conducted my company like this. If you choose sparkletts be aware you are going to get scammed at the end. Best just to stay a customer forever once you start. These people should be arrested. I have no unpaid bills anywhere in this world, why would i not pay this one. SHAME ON YOU SPARKLETTS!!!

Deep Rock Water — Only fake promises and no delivery

I placed large order of water from the company deep rock water. The seller provided the confirmation email...

SparklettsHot water burns

Hot water dispenser on water cooler is not child proof. Young children
            Can get severly burned.

Sparkletts WaterCustomer service

We had been using o'premium water for our bottled water and ro system needs for a while with no issues or complaints. Sparkletts water took over our account from o'premium in the beginning of 2010.
              Ever since the switch was made our service was terrible. Our water deliveries did not once come on the day it was scheduled forcing us to call sparkletts, wait on hold and speak with the first available representative who (every time) told us the issue was resolved and we would get our water delivery on time next month... We did not.
              I even asked to speak with some sort of manager in order to get this cleared up and they told me the same thing with no results.
              After 5 months of this we finally sent in a fax to cancel our service with sparkletts. Shortly after we switched to arrowhead water and are very pleased.
              After our cancellation we received a bill from sparkletts for the final water we received (incorrectly of course, we order 12 cases and only received 6)... The bill also included a charge for the ro system which I assumed this was for june as the invoice date was in june.
              When I called sparkletts to see what the charge was for they didn't even know!! They had to refer me to numerous managers who I left messages for and never received a call back. After awhile I got sick of waiting for a call back from the two manager I left messages for so I let it go.
              Then we got the letter for the collections bureau... Whose only job was to collect and not negotiate in any way.
              Also at this point sparkletts was unable to help me with anything as it had been sent to an outside source.

We ended up paying the balance just to get this disaster of an experience out of our minds.

Sparkletts is extremely unhelpful and obviously uncaring towards there clients and I really hope no one has to go through what we did. Of all the vendors we have had they were the worst and all they were providing was water. It’s really sad.

Sparkletts Water — Fraud

My wife and I have been trying to cancel our delivery service with sparkletts water since early june. We were...

SparklettsOver deliveries and errant charges

I have been a customer for 3 years. They frequently deliver without my instructions and charge my account. A bottle here and there adds up as they charge almost $10 a bottle. They do so for "convenience" but refuse to take back bottles I do not want.

When I called to cancel, they dared charge a $15 closing fee. Now I see strange billings of $71 on my account.

Do not ever buy from this company. You will get deliveries you did not order and will have to pay for them. Try to cancel and they charge you again!

EddieRKA Feb 02, 2010

My name is Tommy Kearney. I work for a class action lawfirm in downtown Los Angeles. Many consumers have been victims to these very same sparkletts business practices. If anyone is interested in participating in this case, contact me at [email protected], or call me at Ringler Kearney Alvarez LLP, at [protected]. I hope to hear from you.

Sparkletts WaterCustomer service

I have been a long time customer but this means nothing to this company. If I treated my customers like I have been treated by sparkletts I would be out of business. Cancelled my service with them and they were supposed to come pick up their equipment. They came at the wrong time. I wasn't home (thats why I scheduled the time I did). Called them and told them they came at the wrong time. Basically they told me too bad so sad, I could just reschedule. Well I will tell you this. I will hire someone to remove their equipment and then i'm gonna send them a bill and as far as i'm concerned they will never get another penny out of me. They can go turn me over to collection or do whatever they want, but I am done with them and their blatant disregard for me and my time!

• Je
                      Jenevery McCutcheon Jun 28, 2010

I have been waiting for my last billing from this company which they said they would send me!! Where is it so I can pay it and get you out of my hair!!! I can't seem to get a hold of you in any way so maybe you will read this!! I closed my account and you picked up the bottles and machine !! What is the hang up??

Jenevery McCutcheon

Sparkletts Water — Over billing & customer service

I have been a customer of sparkletts water for almost 9 years. Twice they have billed me for a payment that...

Sparkletts Water — Overcharges and poor service

Fortunately we did not sign a long term contract with sparkletts. From day one, when the driver came to...

SparklettsFaulty equipment

A few sparkletts guys came to my house and convinced
                    My fiance to sign up. The dilivery guys were very nice and brought 2
                    Water jugs in and a water dispenser and hooked it up. The next morning me being 7months pregnant went down into the
                    Kitchen and slipped due to there machine leaking all over our new house (we had been living here for less than a month) I was extremly upset and my fiance called sparkletts to cancel. Now I did not have the service for more than a week we were able to cancel but now I notice that there is water damage all along the bottom of our kitchen cabinets. I just want to tell my story for future possible customers of sparkletts to be aware of faulty equiptment.

EddieRKA Jan 29, 2010

Sparkletts — Delivery and billing

Buyer beware! I signed up to receive home delivery of sparkletts water at the los angeles county fair about 3...

SparklettsCustomer service/service in general

We canceled in nov. 2008 and they picked up everything and still continued to charge us. Then when we would call to correct the issue we were told they would credit the account and it never happend. Finally in feb. 2009 I was told all we owed was 35 for the cancelation fee and after paying it we received another bill stating we still owe more money. Finally calling for the 4th time to resolve it and being on the phone for 45min with them going over every bill it was figured that they actually owed us $1.20. Most of the representatives were not helpful at all and did not do what they told us would be done. The service with our pick up was awful. They kept trying to deliver to us after we canceled and then would charge us. They did not pick up when they were scheduled to. They didn't keep a record of when they picked up our cooler and tried to charge us for it. It seems like no one in there customer service knows how do do their job. A customer only means money to this company and will not provide any help or understanding to there customers.

EddieRKA Feb 02, 2010

Sparkletts Water — False billing and delivery

Buyer beware! I signed up to receive home delivery of sparkletts water at the los angeles county fair. At...

Sparkletts Water — Won't correct company mistakes and customer has to pay!

Sparketts water made adjustments on my water bill (my water was increased by 3 times what it was originally...

Crystal Springs Water ParkBathrooms needed attention

The place is filthy. They don't clean up. I complained numerous times that the bathrooms needed attention. It took multiple times for me to get someone to go in to clean it up. I was told by a snippy little lifeguard that they don't pay enough to clean. I also spoke to the manager mr. Gerhardt. He stated that they always clean and that was just a one time thing. I went again to there and it wasn't any better. What can I do besides not going there? Can you help me?

Park details:
                        Crystal springs water park, east brunswick, new jersey

3 Responses
                          • Wa
                            wateruser Nov 13, 2018

service over many years was good but when it came time to cancel the account because we were moving it was impossible to get ahold of them. They continued to bill us and now will not reverse the billing. Great marketing idea...make it impossible to cancel your account

• St
                            Steve McGuffey Oct 31, 2018

Sparkletts has very poor service - filters never changed on time or at all.
                            They love to over charge you and accidentally never credit your account, also removed equipment they continue to charge you for. Complain and ask for a credit and get sent to collections.
                            Be warned, Sparkletts aka DS Waters is definitely NOT a good company.

• Br
                            Brian Bobston May 27, 2007

Damn this place is a ### filthy place