DS Services of America

Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

DS Services of AmericaSparkletts water delivery

Sparkletts's has been double charging me not crediting the glass water bottles I have been leaving for them. They take the bottles but do not credit the bottle fee which amounts to 30.00 per bottle. They owe me hundreds of dollars and I can't get anyone to fix this. I have written to them and they just say it is a bottle charge but never address the issue of the returned bottles not being credited. I'm going to contact the attorney general.

Sparkletts water delivery

Comment Guidelines

Respond

DS Services of AmericaWater delivery service

Scheduled to start Crystal Springs (DS Services) residential water delivery weeks ahead of actual delivery. After missing the 1st delivery and over the course of 6 days I contacted DS Services multiple times to get information concerning our 1st delivery. I expected that they would have contacted us 1st to let us know about any delays. I called and sent E-mails which were never answered. I also sent 2 letters which also never received any response. DS Services, from corporate down to the local distributor, completely ignored our request for an answer. They only provided very pleasant customer service representatives who were working from home. All of these reps. were empathetic and tried to assist us, but reaching a Manager was impossible. Day to day we were promised delivery, but never received any product or contact from management. We canceled the service before it began and will never deal with this company again. Extremely poor customer service. Not sure how they remain in business.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
      Apr 25, 2020

DS Services of America — Fraudulent billing practices

I signed up for Sparkletts through Costco. I didn't mind paying 7 bucks per bottle but I saw a bill that...