Southeast Toyota Finance — returning car at end of lease
Thank you for allowing me to blow off a liltle steam. My complaint is not with Southeast Toyota Financials directly but with the inspection company they do business with and the inspectors used by DataScan. In order to return a lease to Toyota you must first have it inspected. This is arranged once the last payment and $350.00 restocking charge is received. Approximately 14 days ago I spoke with a representative from Datascan to set up an appointment for my inspection. After checking her calendar for availability with the inspection company (this part of the work is farmed out to independent inspectors) the date of December 4th was selected because according to the representative the entire day was open and it was my choice if I wanted a morning or afternoon appointment. Since I work I choose the afternoon which is from 1 to 5. At 11:48 a.m. on December 3rd I received a confirmation from DataScan that the inspector would be at my home between 1 and 5 the next day and if I could not be there to call them. At 3:30 that same day I received a call from the inspector directly that he wasn't going to make it on Tuesday and in his words "he can only do so much". I can't figure out what happened to my appointment that was made 14 days previously and at that time the entire day was open. How did I end up being pushed out? Also let me mention that you are supposed to have the car spotless for the inspection. Therefore on Sunday I washed the car so it would be all bright and shiny for my Tuesday inspection which has now been moved to Friday December 7. I do not have a garage so the car sits outside collecting leaves, dust and bird poo it should look really good by Friday and who knows if they will show up even then. In the meantime I have leased another car and it was NOT A TOYOTA so now I have 2 cars to maintain with insurance coverage on a car which I don't even drive any longer and can't because the tag was transferred to my new car.
I have worked most of my life and if I ever treated a customer or client like I've been treated I would not be in business.
I appreciate your time.
More Southeast Toyota Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Southeast Toyota Finance - be careful
- Southeast Toyota Finance - financing rip-off
- Southeast Toyota Finance - worst customer service - - ever!!!
- Southeast Toyota Finance - excessive wear and use charges
- Southeast Toyota Finance - harassing phone calls
- Southeast Toyota Finance - new toyota corolla 2020
- South Eastern Toyota Finance - automatic payments
- Southeast Toyota Finance - do not use setf ever.
- Southeast Toyota Finance - Due to covid-19, the death certificates took longer than usual
- Southeast Toyota Finance - poor service and value of their customers